Part 4

Mune was in a burning city, heard glim crying, he ran over and saw her holding... himself, dead in her arms. 

Glim: I'm so sorry Mune!

She cried into his chest fur. Then a massive insect like foot stomps down in front of her. she screams.  Mune looks up and sees two long glowing red eyes, though the rest of the monsters face was completely hidden by smoke.  

Then behind him her here something that sounded like something charging up he looks behind him and sees some spikes glowing blue.

(Credit: WesleyO05)

This creature fires off a blue flame.

Mune wakes up sweating profusely, he looks beside him and sees Glim sleeping peacefully. 

Mune: it was just a dream. 

Mune got up out of bed and did the stuff he needed to   -such as playing the harp-  then he got back on the balcony and just stared off in the distance. 

All he could think about was that dream he had. Hoping that wasn't a vision of the future. Then his thoughts turn to wondering what their child would look like.

After a while, Glim woke up and saw Mune on the balcony. She surprised him by wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him on the cheek.

Glim: Surprise! 

This interrupted Munes thought process, but he knew he shouldn't worry so much, so he decided to let it go. 

The day was spent stargazing in the night sky. (Cause it's the temple of the moon) Then the temple starts to make a weird sound before it stops moving. 

Concerned by this, Mune went to the temples head, then he saw what he was looking at. It looked to be some sort of giant cocoon.

it was glowing orange and there were a lot of people in hazmat suits there

it was glowing orange and there were a lot of people in hazmat suits there. Mune went over to investigate, and so did Glim. He could feel the was no lingering radiation. He didn't know how he could, but he can.

Mune: What the heck is this?

Lead Scientist: that's what we're tryna figure out! we don't officially know what this creature is, but what we do know is that there was a massive insect larva looking creature that came here. It absorbed and are all the radiation here. Then it turned into this cocoon / pupa thing.

Glim: Incredible!

The scientist leads them inside on of their tents where they monitor this thing life signs. The hound suddenly shakes and all the electronic devices in the area turn off for a few seconds the turn back on. 

Lead scientist: we've been experiencing EMPs coming from this thing. it's been quite a pain in the neck.

Mune: I see that.

Lead Scientist: anyway, we have been speculating what this thing could turn into since it's in a cocoon and it could be going through metamorphosis. 

The ground shakes again, this time, about 10 times more violent. Everyone does what they can to subdue it. It subsides on its own though. 

Scientist 2: At this rate, the next time the ground shakes, people will be killed!

 The lead Scientist thought long and hard for a moment then he decided.

Lead scientist: Kill it.

Mune and Glim could tell he didn't take pleasure in saying that. Another scientist pressed a button. Powerful bolts of electricity instantly start to shock the cocoon destroying some of it. Then it stopped.

Life signs on a computer suddenly drop.

Scientist 2: All readings are flat lined. 

Lead scientist: Get a visual

One of the workers in the cave go up to get a closer look at the seemingly dead cocoon. He shines his flashlight everywhere on it. It was slimy all over. Then he sees something moving. He leans in for a closer look, it sits there for a second.

Then a creature begins to burst out of the cocoon.

An insect like foot burst out and it starts glowing, the foot stomps on the ground and it releases a pulse that knocks out all the electronic suff

Mune then realized the was the same shape of the foot he saw in his dream.

Next, its head came out of the cocoon, it's eyes red and long, and it let out an infernal roar, also like in Munes dream.

Everyone kept trying to contain the creature breaking out of the cocoon, but all efforts were fruitless, they only made the creature more enraged as it continues to break out

Everyone was able to escape. Mune stood still in utter shock as the creature he saw in his dream was in right front of him. 

it climbs out of the pit and looks right at all the people watching it. 

It fully climbs out, it spreads a pair of wings, takes off with a roar as it disappears into the night