Part 3

Sahone was on the temple of to sun relaxing on top of it alongside Kraak. 

Sahone: (sighs contently) isn't this nice Kraak?

Kraak: I most certainly agree master Sahone. 

Sahone then sees a destroyed village out in the distance with a lot of smoke rising from it. he then grabs the chains and pulls on them and the temple stops moving completely. he then goes and grabs a harpoon.

Kraak: Master Sahone! Where are you going?!

Sahone: to investigate who or what destroyed that village.

Kraak then grabs a harpoon.

Kraak: if you're going, then so am I!

Sahone accepted his help and they went. They get to the village and start helping the citizens Sahone lifts a big tree (cause he's extremally strong) The citizen gets up and puts on his glasses and moves out from under the tree. Sahone drops the tree.

Sahone: Are you alright?

???: I'm fine. Thank you so much Sahone! 

Sahone: What happened here. 

???: there was some sort of giant insect larva. It tore through the village like it was nothing. But nobody was killed thankfully. 

The person get out a Radiation Geiger cause it was clicking a lot. But since they're technically living rocks so it didnt really effect them but it was still concerning.

???: The thing is detecting high amounts of raidiation. 

Sahone: Raidiation?! how?! 

???: it could be feeding on radioactive material and that probably what caused this creature to emit raidiation. There's a radiation pocket 100 miles that way. That could be where it's headed. 

Sahone: Then maybe if we follow its path, that may lead us to where it's headed.

???: I'm Dr. Serizawa. I might be your best chance at finding this creature and eliminating it before it does anymore damage. 

IMAGINE HIM AS A LIVING ROCK

Sahone: Then come on. we got a monster to hunt.

they finish helping everyone, then they get on the temple and they start on the creatures path.