Part 5

Mune woke in the morning inside the temple of the moon. Apparently, he had fainted after seeing that creature from his dream. Glim was beside him, rubbing his head. 

Mune: Glim?

Glim: Mune!!! 

Glim pulled Mune into a deep kiss. After a few minutes, they broke the kiss. Sahone walked in. 

Sahone: Glim! Mune! I didn't think I'd ever see you again!

Sahone picked them both up and hugged them tightly. Glim was hugging him back. Mune however...

Mune: ooh! ooh! ooh! hot! Hot! Hot!

Sahone let's go. 

Sahone: Whoops! My bad. 

Mune: it's fine. We missed you too my friend. 

There's an awkward silence. Sahone attempts to break the silence. 

Sahone: (clears throat) what happened last night here?

Mune: there was a cocoon, and it hatched. into some sort of, adult version of whatever it used to be. Its power is like nothing we've seen. Its foot would glow, it would stomp its foot releasing an Electro Magnetic Pulse. 

Sahone: What did it look like?

Mune: It looked like some sort of giant insect with huge wings and long glowing red eyes. 

Mune then used his dust to make a sort of sketch of the creature.

Dr. Serizawa saw this and gasped.

Dr. Serizawa: the creature I saw looks almost like that! Only more larval!

Mune: one of the scientists mentioned something about 'metamorphosis '.

Glim: Whatever this thing is, we must find out what it wants and stop it. 

Dr. Serizawa: The organization I'm from calls this creature a M.U.T.O, an acronym for "Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism"

Sahone: I musk get back the the temple of the sun, let me know if you find it again. 

He said as he heads out.

Meanwhile...

Something sensed the presence of danger to the balance of nature. This new creature let out a low growl and begun swimming. 

Nobody knew it, but stuff was about to go DOWN. This is when they will truly meet a God.