Part 6

(Nobodies POV)

Mune is on top of the temple, looking down at the ground for any damaged villages that this creature might've been through.

Mune: 'When the creature flew off, it seemed like it was looking for something. Radiation?'

Mune thought to himself.

The temple spontaneously starts going wild like a horse as if it sensed something.

Mune: Whoa! Whoa here buddy!

He said as he sprinkled his dust onto the temple calming him down in just a few seconds. Mune sees a village below and gets an idea.

Mune: We'll stop here for a little bit. How does that sound?

The temple nods in approval as he sits down.

Mune: Good thing too. We gotta restock up on groceries anyway.

(French Narrator: Later...)

Mune and Glim are going through the local market getting groceries galore. Glim picked out a dragon fruit as it became her favorite fruit recently. Eventually they finish shopping with Mune paying the last clerk for some bread.

Mune: alright, that should last us for a month or so.

Then they hear people screaming and running away.

Glim: what is it?

Mune: I think I know, but I hope I'm wrong.

They instantly run back to the temple, they both get to the top of its head look around.

They heard a distant roar, and thats when they see what is causing the chaos.

Mune: oh no! No No NO!

The M.U.T.O roar again and is looking around as if it's looking for something.

The temple got up and roared at the M.U.T.O getting its attention. the later flew up and dove at the temple ramming it, be the temple managed to to stay on its feet thanks to its many points of contact to the ground.

Mune and Glim are falling and just about hit the ground, but someone saves them. Mune opens his eyes and realizes Garoon caught them.

Mune: Garoon! Good boy!

Glim: I cant believe he followed us all this time!

Garoon lets them down and licks both their faces.

Temple and M.U.T.O continue fighting with the later seeming to gain the upper hand.

Mune: We gotta get inside!

They get inside a building with a lot of windows.

Some flying creatures come and swarm the M.U.T.O and try to attack it.