6🤎

Sunoo pov 3 days later.

I got up and got ready. I texted Sunghoon

                          Love🌺

                                          Sunghoon where
                                                 Are you?

Sorry I came to school early.

I sighed and started walking. I was thinking about how distant Sunghoon has been ever since the day at the hilltop.

When I got to school I had to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I saw Sunghoon, my boyfriend, kissing some other guy.

I stood there in shock for a while before my shock turned to anger. I walked up to him.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" I asked him and he looked as shocked as I was.

"Oh um could you give us a second?" He asked the boy and he nodded and left.

"You better explain yourself Park Sunghoon" I said going on my tiptoes to be closer to his hight.

"Sunoo please don't make a problem" he said pushing me down by my shoulders.

"Oh yeah I made the problems" I said glaring at him.

"I just think I love him more" Sunghoon said and I felt like my heart broke.

"You what" I breathed. It bothered me so much how unbothered he is.

"So what are we then?" I asked as my eyes filled with tears.

"I think... we're done" he said and I let my tears fall.

"I'm sorry Sunoo" he said and walked away.

I looked over and saw my old friend group looking at me. They seemed to all feel bad. But Jungwon he looked amused.

I sighed and wiped my tears before walking away. I sat in a empty classroom and cried.

"I'm sorry Riki you didn't deserve this pain" I said to myself.