14💜

Heeseung pov

"Heeseung look at this!" Jake yelled running into the room showing him his phone.

"What is it?" I asked taking the phone from Jake reading it but he was still talking.

"Jungwon said that him and Riki made up with Sunoo can you believe it and on top of that Jungwon and Jay are dating we all guessed it but how dare they hide it from us" Jake ranted on.

"I don't believe it. Literally two weeks ago Jungwon was plotting to murder Sunoo" I said handing his phone back to him.

"And can we talk about Jay and Jungwon. How can they hide this from us" Jake said to me. I held back laughter. He was being very dramatic.

"Why are you the one that gets all this news?" I said.

"Because I'm loved more" Jake said flipping his nonexistent long hair.

"Rude!" I said and tickled him.

"Hey hey ok I'm sorry" he said between laughs. I stopped and he cuddled next to me on the couch.

"I'm so glad our relationship is not full of shit" Jake said and I chuckled.

"Yeah Jay and Jungwon hide it from everyone and Sunoo and Riki I don't even know" I said and he laughed at me.

"Promise me we will never have as much drama as those phycopaths" I added.

"I'm way ahead of you" He said high fiving me.

"Good I don't need to end up like them" I said and he nodded.

"Once again I am way ahead of you" he said and cuddled closer to me.

"Good thing we work out so well" I said playing with his hair.

"Yep we are perfect" he answered before we both fell asleep on the couch.