10🧡

Sunoo pov

I was so nervous. I have no right speaking to Riki after what I did but I love him and he needs to know.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Sunoo?" He asked when he opened the door. "What are you doing here?"

"Um Riki I need to talk to you" I said and he let me inside.

"What's up?" He asked. He was very confused to see me talking to him after almost four months.

"Ok Riki I know I messed up and you have no reason to talk to me. But I'm sorry. And I still love you" I said looking down but after he didn't answer me I looked up and he was shocked.

"Sunoo you what?" He asked me again. I hated that he was making me say it again.

"Riki I love you"

"Well...well I don't. Sunoo do you know what you have done to everybody?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yes I know I was stupid but what am I supposed to do? Forget I ever loved you?" I asked my eyes tearing up.

"Yes Sunoo you need to forget it. I don't know what your thinking. Do you think I could just go back to you again?" He asked. I knew it was crazy. But I still nodded.

"Riki I can't forget I lo-" I was cut off.

"Sunoo stop even if I do still love you I couldn't. We're not the only one who's relationship has been destroyed. Don't you remember what happened between your friends?" He asked and I nodded once again.

"Look I know I messed up but I want to make it up to you" I said and he calmed down.

"Sunoo i know how you are but you ruined everything so no I can't go back. And I don't really care how bad it hurts when you broke me first" he said and I let myself cry.

After a minute I was wrapped in a hug.

"Hey don't cry I'm sorry I yelled at you. Don't cry" it was Riki I hugged him back.

"I'm sorry" I said between crying.

"I know you are. It's ok" he said and pulled away.

"Hey don't cry anymore" he said and wiped my tears. "Listen Sunoo I do care I'm sorry. So listen I will go back to being your friend. I doubt we could date again right away but maybe some day"

"No Riki your right I messed up. I ruined us. I ruined Me and Jungwon. You have no need to forgive me" I said embarrassed.

"I don't mind. You don't need to apologize to me you have to apologize to Jungwon" he said and I knew he was right.

"He hates me. He will never listen" I said but Riki shook his head.

"He will I promise. I will meet you at your house tomorrow morning we can walk to school tomorrow ok?" He asked and I nodded. We talked for a while before I left.

"You know I'm really sorry Riki" I said and he smiled and nodded.

"I know and call me Ni-ki" he said before shutting the door. I laughed before walking off.

But now I had to worry about dealing with Jungwon tomorrow.

_____________________________

Yep here yet again another shitty chapter sorry bout that.

I know it seems like it's going fast but I promise in the next few chapters it will slow down.

And again sorry for a shitty chapter and overall a shitty book.