7🖤

Sunoo pov

Flashback.

"All right Ni-ki I'll see you later" I said letting go of his hand and starting walking inside.

"Hey wheres my kiss?" He asked pouting I laughed and walked back over to him.

I kissed him quickly and he smiled.

"There you happy?" I asked and he nodded happily.

"Good now get to class we don't want to be late" I said and he ran off with Jungwon.

"Hi Sun" Jungwon yelled waving at me. I waved back before going inside.

"Hi Sun" Sunghoon said I was pretty confused, only my friends and Ni-ki call me that.

"Oh! Hi Sunghoon do you need anything" I asked opening my locker.

"You" he said like it was the most normal thing to say.

"I'm sorry what" I said shutting my locker to make sure he was being serious.

"You heard me" he said tilting his head.

"You know Sunghoon I have a-" I was cut off my Sunghoon.

"Boyfriend. I know. But isn't he like two years younger than you?" He asked and I nodded slowly not understanding why he thought this was a bad thing.

"Yeah. Is that a problem?" I asked finding this conversation irrelevant.

"Well I just thought do you want to be with a younger boy or an older one like me. Do you want a boyfriend who is like a little brother or someone like me?" He asked and I started thinking.

Riki does act like my little brother. And he did steal my best friends and Sunghoons pretty hot.

"You know what fuck Riki. Sure I'll go with you" I said and he kissed me.

"What are you gonna do about him" Sunghoon asked.

"Don't worry I'll break things up between us" little did I know I would break much more.

"Ok you work that out later" he said and held my hand walking me to class.

Time skip

I walked to Rikis house after school. Yeah I called him Riki now that I'm with Sunghoon it's weird to call him Ni-ki.

"Oh hi Sunoo I didn't see you at lunch I had no idea where you went" he said and I looked at him sadly. He noticed.

"Are you ok?"

"Riki I think we need to break up" I said trying to not let my voice crack.

"Break up why" he said and I thought he was gonna cry.

"I-i think I like someone else" I said. I've never seen Riki look this sad before.

"But you were fine this morning" it seemed like he wanted to say more but couldn't find the words.

"I know I just think I need someone who is a bit older than me" I said now saying it, it dies make sense.

"Is there anything I can say?" Riki asked and I bit my lip. It's a habit I have when I don't know what to say.

"I don't thinks so" I said. He started crying so I left before I started crying.

Time skip a few days later.

I was just hanging around my house when someone knocked on the door.

It was Jungwon.

"Hi Jungwon what are you doing here?" I asked for some reason he looked really mad.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He yelled at me.

"What do you mean?"

"How could you just leave Riki for some other random guy from no where because he said he is older?" Jungwon asked but it was more mad.

"Because he is right. I have never made out with Riki" I said and crossed my arms.

"Maybe because oh I don't know. He's a fucking child" Jungwon yelled at me once again.

"Exactly! I need someone older than me" I said he rolled his eyes.

"Well I hope your happy. You lost more than just Riki" Jungwon said and I saw tears in his eyes.

"What are you talking about? Who else did I lose?" I asked him fighting back my own tears.

"Me Sunoo. You lost me" he said and I let my tears fall and so did he.

"What?" I breathed barely able to comprehend what I'm hearing.

"Do you really think I can stand being your friend after this" he said wiping his tears and going right back to being mad so did I.

"No and I don't give a fuck I would rather be with Sunghoon than your friend" I said to him and I've never saw him this hurt but oh well.

"Fine Sunoo be like that" he said and left crying. I didn't care who needs them.

End of flashback

"I'm sorry Riki. I'm sorry Jungwon" I cried in the bathroom until break.

___________________________

Sorry for a long ass chapter. I just wanted to have a very in depth explanation of what shit Sunoo has stirred up. So here you go. Sorry it's pretty rushed so sorry if you felt no emotion while reading this.