1:That One Friend That Constantly Changes Their Relationship Status.

This Crazy Thing Called Love © 2013, kelly_1231 

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All rights are reserved by the author and any unauthorized copying, stealing, editing, manipulation, and etc. of this work without the written permission of the author will be punished by law under infringement of copyright.

This book is a work of fiction.  Any similarities to real people, living or dead, is purely coincidental.  All characters and events in this work are figments of the author’s imagination.

__________________________________

[A/N]: New story, yay!

Lol, I'm actually pretty excited about this story so give it chance! I know it's only the first chapter but trust me, it'll get better as you read along! And oh, don't mind any mistakes as you read though the story 'cause I'll edit all the chapters when I'm done writing the story.

And another thing, this story's going to be short and sweet unlike my other books. There's less than thirty chapters but like any other teen-fiction story, there will be cliches. Every story has them. You can't run away from it. And there's not much plot to it besides from reading about the main character falling in love, but like I said, it's going to sweet, cute, funny, and short. 

So yeah!

Give the story a chance!

PS: THERE IS GOING TO BE SOME FRENCH (AND MY SOME, I MEAN VERY MINIMAL) AND I'M JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE THAT I USED GOOGLE TRANSLATOR FOR EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE THAT IS IN FRENCH IN THE STORY. IF YOU JUST SO HAPPEN TO BE FRENCH OR SPEAK THE LANGUAGE, LET ME APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR IMPROPER GRAMMAR AND ALL THAT STUFF. I SUCK AT IT. DON'T KILL ME.

-kelly_1231

______________________________________

"Love at first sight is possible. But it pays to take a second look." -- Unknown

1:That One Friend That Constantly Changes Their Relationship Status.

Love.

It was one of those words we hear one to many times in our lifetime and nowadays, especially in the horrendous thing I called high school, the context that word has been used was making the whole word overused and redundant.

I couldn't even begin to count the amount of times I had to endure listening to my friends use the word "love" to express their new found feelings for a guy, or girl, they just met two weeks prior to their big realization. They just throw out the word out of their mouths so simply as if the word was something to not be taken that seriously.

Minus your friends and family, the people you naturally should love, I always believed that people should only use the word "love" when the time was right-- when they actually knew what they had with the other person was the real deal instead of saying it to one another so early in the relationship. After all, shouldn't you only be using that word when you actually mean it? Not when you're drunk and just gotten laid?

Well, I wouldn't know considering the fact that I never had a boyfriend before much less a first kiss. However, after years of seeing all my best friends, males and females, go through their dizzying highs of first loves and the saddening lows of first heart aches, and all the short-term relationships that came afterwards, it was easy for me to say that I had picked up on a few things from my watching my friends go through this crazy thing called love.