5: The Moron Who Rejected A Free Tray Of Cupcakes

[A/N]: Finally updated! Whew!

Anyway, so what do you guys think about the story so far? I know it might seem a little bit boring right now but trust me, i have so many great things planned out later on, so just hang in there! :D

So yeah...

Vote.Comment. Fan? :3

- kelly_1231

5: The Moron Who Rejected A Free Tray Of Cupcakes

There were many ways to get a guy's attention in a positive way like curling or straightening your hair, wearing a touch of makeup, smiling at him, and giving him a compliment, but hitting a very extremely guy with your car was definitely not one of the positive ways to get his attention. As a matter of fact, it would fall under the negative ways on gaining his attention alongside with trying to dress up like a prostitute.

And trust me, once Nolan collapsed onto the ground, I felt extremely guilty for nearly running him over (even though I still believed it was his fault). 

Once the ambulance and a police officer came, two paramedics lifted Nolan onto the stretcher and into the ambulance. While they did that, a police officer, who looked liked he was eating one too many donuts from Tim Horton's, began questioning me about the incident. Even though, he sort of reminded me of Homer Simpson, just the thought of possibly getting a ticket or getting my licence removed scared the living crap out of me, and mostly because I knew my mom would come at me with the dreaded wooden spoon.

The police officer actually ended up thinking I was drunk sohe took my alcohol level.

I was greatly insulted by this because 1) I wasn't even slurring my words 2) My breath smelled better than his  and 3) I never even drank a sip of alcohol in my life! The dude probably just thought I was drunk because I was a teenager and that automatically made me a freaking "delinquent".

Screw him.

When the officer realized that I was clean, he let me off with a warning (oh, happy day), however, it still didn't dismiss the fact that I could killed somebody that night. So the following morning, I went over the hospital after baking a tray of cupcakes for him. After getting his room number by one of the lovely nurses, I made my way onto the second floor and began searching for the number. When I did, I poked my head to only see Nolan shirtless. And me being the evident prude that i was, I squealed as I looked away and pressed my back against the wall.

"Is somebody there?" Nolan shouted from inside.

i began slapping my forehead.

God!

Why was I so freaking awkward?

With one hand, I extended my right arm with the ray of cupcakes towards the door so that Nolan could see it and I said, "It's me, Izzy. I-I just wanted to apologize for nearly running you over."

Silence.

Oh, god.

He probably thought I was some sort of creepy stalker for coming all this way over here just to give him a tray of cupcakes.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Stupid.

I heard Nolan let out a masculine chuckle as he walked towards the door and leaned against it. I looked at him for a split-second before realizing that he was still shirtless. Automatically, my face turned bright red as I squealed and looked away. "Ugh, could you please put on a shirt," I said, in a quiet but high-pitched tone.