Baby blue blanket

(Decided to give my human a name! It's a WIP so far, but Elliot is what Teecklo shall be calling him for now!)

Elliot yawned, as he finally arrived back to his room. It was always so tiring to be anywhere else. It was hard to describe, but his room was his safe space. He had a comfy bed, a closet full of clothes, some tech like a switch and a computer, but today his destination would be his bed. He was surprised that he hadn't seen his tickle monster in a bit, but that was likely cause he was probably just as tired as him.

Before Elliot flopped down on his bed for some much needed sleep, he couldn't help but notice some folded up blue cloth on his bed. Figuring his mom must've put it on his bed, he picked up the cloth and unfolded it to see what it was, cause it wasn't anything he remembered owning. Turns out, this baby blue cloth was a blanket, a rather soft and fluffy one too. Maybe this was a present from his mom? She was very generous after all, and he was the youngest in the family. Whatever it may be, he tried wrapping the blanket around himself, already feeling at ease. The blanket itself was also very big, big enough for the excess to fold in on itself, where his bare feet were. Satisfied with the blanket, he decided he was going to wrap himself in this blanket tonight, while he played some Animal Crossing New Horizons.

As he played he didn't notice anything unusual at first, the blanket was a quite fluffy and it was nice. The only mildly inconvenient thing about it was just how soft the fluff was, as it sort of tickled to move around under it. Nevertheless, this was a good quality blanket! It was too bad there was no tag to find out who made it. But then the stranger things started to occur. You see, while he was running his player character around, on the look for tarantulas, he could swear he felt a sort of creeping feeling on his stomach. He sat up, and checked himself, but there was nothing to be seen. Shrugging, he continued on his hunt for tarantulas, until he felt that same creeping feeling. He checked again, nothing. 'Alright' he thought to himself, 'I'm sure it's nothing, its probably just the blanket fluff going through my shirt.' And he just kept playing. The creeping feeling seemed to have faded away, luckily for him.

Eventually, Elliot decided to do some fishing. Quick bells, am I right? Especially when fish pile up. And it had been about half an hour until he felt that same creeping feeling, which he chose to ignore as he tried to concentrate on fishing. Big mistake. Once the creeping feeling passed, a new feeling took it's place as Elliot squeaked and he nearly dropped his switch. "Eeep!" He felt something fluffy tickle him! He looked up, as he attempted to set his switch down, thinking it was just his tickle monster, Teecklo, tickling him. It was only until he saw no tickle monster, did he really start to panick. "Wha-hahahahaha, wahahahait!" He giggled out, and to his surprise, the tickles stopped, to let him regain his composure. "Ehehe.. uhh, thank you?" He asked as he looked around for this allusive tickler. When there was no reply, he shyly stuttered, "U-um.. you know you didn't have to stop, I just- I just want to know who you are first!" He called out that last part, and lucky for him, he was going to get a reply.

As he turned his head he saw a corner of the blanket perk up, like a snoot of an animal. He blinked in surprise, though this surprise was a pleasant one, he was just happy no one had broken in to do this. "Oh, so, you're the one behind this?" He asked, as the snoot of the blanket drooped a little, like it thought it was in trouble, "It's okay, really! I just would have preferred a warning maybe?" He joked, as the blanket's snoot perked up again, and another corner had started wagging, like it was the tail of the blanket. "And uhh..." Elliot started to speak, as the blanket listened curiously, "You can keep tickling me if you'd like, its not that big of a deal if you didn't want to, I'm just saying, you were probably having fun and..." his words just trailed off in embarrassment of asking a literal magic blanket to tickle him. Good thing this blanket was happy to oblige, as he felt those same fluffy tickles on his belly and sides, causing him to squeak, squirm and giggle, "Eeeheehehehehehehehehehehe!"

Elliot was quite surprised of just how well this blanket was at tickling, something told him this wasn't it's first tickle attack, especially when the snoot of the blanket had reached up to one of his and started tickling him there. His ears were not a weakspot, but it was up there on the favourite spots list, as his giggles got cuter, and he scrunched his shoulders up. Big mistake, as the fluffy tickles had spread to his ribs and pits, making him giggle higher in pitch, "Eeehehehehehehehahahahahaha!"

What really made Elliot squeal though, was when a corner of the blanket started to twist and wriggle in his belly button, since that was his favourite spot. The blanket certainly picked up on this as all the tickles on his belly, including that, were intensified. And as a response Elliot's wiggles got more wiggly, and his giggles turned to adorable laughter. "Eeeeeehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" The uncontrollable smile on his face said it all.

Eventually, when his wiggles started growing weaker, the blanket decided to give its new friend a break for now, as the fluffy tickles slowed to a stop. And with that a grateful, yet slightly dissapointed, Elliot was clutching his tummy and panting heavily as the blanket gave him a warm fluffy hug. Elliot giggled, "Are you done? Or are you just trying to make me think you're done?" He joked. Smart boy, since nah, the blanket was not done, afterall it hadn't yet gotten to his new friend's other spots yet! This was apparent when the blanket snaked over and wrapped itself around Elliot's legs, with half of it draping over his soles and toes. Elliot gulped, those spots were particularly ticklish, and he was just a little dissapointed that they turned out that way. I mean, to him, any tickler would have zeroed onto that spot whether he liked it or not, and the ticklishness of those spots would have made anyone want to tickle them compared to his more favourable ones. He looked over to see the snoot of the blanket looking at him, having not started yet. A bit of guilt brewed in him then, seeing as the blanket just wanted to have fun, and it was also just curious. He sighed and said, "Just don't over do it, please."

The blanket started it's fluffy tickles, very gently, on his toes first, making him already start giggling adorably as the fluff went on and inbetween his toes. And after that it experimentally tried tickling soles, causing him to shriek and laugh hysterically, "Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!" Almost as quickly as it started, it stopped, as the snoot looked back to Elliot, who just giggled and gave a quick thumbs up in reply. Confident it wasn't overdoing it anymore, it started tickling both his soles and his toes as Elliot just laid there and laughed.

This comtimued on for what felt like hours... when really it was 2 minutes, it was only until the blanket tried another potential tickle spot did Elliot eventually screech like a pterodactyl. What spot was it? Well, a couple of corners had tried tickling behind his knees, and that REALLY made him scream. "EEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAA-!!!" before he could even signal for the tickling to stop, the blanket had threw itself off him. And crumpled itself in a corner in terror. And even then, he didn't even register that, until he had gained all his breath back. He glanced over at the blanket, and immediately guilt washed over him, "Ehehehe, its ohokay! Really! I'm fihine!" The blankets snoot only looked up at him, "It's alright, really, you didn't know, did you?" He said with a reassuring smile.

The blanket slowly stood up on 2 corners... and then it bounded towards him, making him fall on his back onto the bed as the blanket gave him a big, warm, fluffy hug. Giggling, Elliot happily let the blanket hug him.

- A few hours later -

Teecklo opened the closet door and walked out looking around for his human, "Elliot? Has you seen a baby blue blanket? Teecklo hasn't been able to find it in Gargaloa anywhere..." It wasn't until Teecklo noticed Elliot asleep on his bed, flat out, with that baby blue blanket draped ontop of him. The snoot perked up looking at Teecklo, causing the small blue tickle monster to giggle, "Nevermind, Elliot, I found it." He said, "Although we should replace you, Blanket, with one of Elliot's other ones, just so none of his human friends ask any questions. Elliot has not told anyone of Teecklo." Understanding, Blanket slowly unwraps itself from Elliot, while Teecklo gently tucks him into a different blanket. And with that, The tickle monster invites the magical blanket to follow into the closet, back to Gargaloa.