Insecurity

((partial vent for something that happened a while ago, and I feel stupid for letting it get under my skin, so I'm making it a hurt/comfort tickle fic))

Elliot looked down at his stomach, with a thought in his mind. His tummy, to him anyway, didn't look all that special. It was soft, but not overly squishy or slim. It wasn't interesting to look at, the only thing on it that was mildly noteworthy being a small, pale birthmark that camouflaged into the rest of his belly. And his belly button wasn't particularly deep either, if anything it was quite shallow. It was very ticklish, but there were many other much more ticklish places to pick from. He thought long and hard about his tummy because, to be completely honest, he couldn't see why he loved to have it tickled so much.

Seeing how it was so uninteresting and places that he liked less to have tickled, like his feet for example, were better in his eyes, he wondered if he was being annoying with his like for it to be tickled. I suppose you could say that he should be thankful that his tummy looked 'normal' and didn't have anything to make fun of, despite maybe for a lack of abs that he didn't have much interest in getting in the first place. 'Why should a tummy as basic as mine get so much attention?' he thought to himself, feeling guilty about his favourite spot. 'Why couldn't I have a different favourite?'

I know you may say that 'Opinions can change' but his tummy in his mind would always, and forever, be his true favourite. He felt like he had to choose between a spot that barely made him smile anymore for someone else's amusement, or stick to his favourite while being significantly less likely to be tickled by anyone...

Teecklo happily pranced out of the closet, holding some behind his back as he did so, "Elliot! Teecklo has a surprise for youuuus!!" The monster announced in a sing-song fashion. However, Teecklo wasn't expecting to see his human curled up, in foetus position, on his bed, and clutching his hoodie over his stomach as he did so. Teecklo immediately scurried over to his human, putting the surprise down on his desk, and putting himself in his human's view, "Elliot?? Is you okay? Is you sick??"

"Don't worry about it, Teecks..."

That was a red flag and a half. Teecklo was usually the first person that Elliot would confide himself in, especially if he was upset. Hell, he would even get a little happier at the sight of his tickle monster! Now, much more seriously, Teecklo asked, "Elliot. What's wrong?"

"Just don't worry about it.."

Now getting more concerned, Teecklo says seriously, "If yous won't tell Teecklo, Teecklo will make you tell him.."

Finally, Elliot sighed, "Alright.."

Teecklo carefully climbed up Elliot's bed to sit with him, as he would sit up as well, though still clutching his stomach.

"Wells?"

"... I wish my tummy wasn't me favourite."

Taken aback by the statement, Teecklo asked in shock, "Whys?"

"Because feet getting tickled are a dime a dozen, Teecklo! If my feet were my favourites, I'd get tickled much more often, and I'd be happy about them being tickled, not empty and wishing for it to just be over with quickly!!" Elliot snapped, and Teecklo merely tilted his head. The monster asked," Does this have to dos with your online tickle monsters?" Elliot hesitantly nodded.

"Was it happys at first?"

Another nod.

"Then why don't yous just tell them?"