New Gig

((Apologies for a lack of chapters everyone, Teecklo has been focused on a new book for a while, and before that Writer's Block hit hard.))

((But, Teecklo thinks that this will be the best chapter of the book so far! Enjoy!))

Ding!

Chatting with : Naurla <3

Naurla: Heyy Teecklo! ^^ How's the new T-phone?

Teecklo: j

Teecklo: hajsjs

Naurla: Don't worry, texting takes practice. ^^;

Naurla: I actually came to ask you something!

Teecklo: hat it

Teecklo: whtt is

Teecklo: Worry bit

Teecklo: ushastahayahaiahaiaj

Teecklo: 🤔  ?

Naurla: So, I got a new gig to make some extra caaash!

Naurla: And I got an offer that's worth about 2 thousand Tickos!

Teecklo: 🤯😀👍

Naurla: I know!

Naurla: Buuuuut... I'm gonna need some help, and I was wondering if you could be of service?

Naurla: The gig requires two tickle monsters due to some factors that it doesn't really specify.

Naurla: We can split the money 50/50. 👉👈

Teecklo: 😀👍

Naurla: Great! Meet me at my place, and I'll explain the rest from there!

Teecklo: 😀👍

___________________

The door to Naurla's apartment gave a knock, and to that calling the door opened from the other side by the red monster, to be greeted by the little blue monster. "Teecklo! Thanks for coming."

"Is no problem, Naurla! Although, yous will have to teach Teecklo how to text someday."

"Yeah yeah, I know, now come on in while I explain everything."

Teecklo did so, going into the apartment, sitting down on the sofa, and politely waiting for Naurla to start her little explanation. Luckily she wouldn't be long, but she was obviously prepared since she had brought in a white board with many notes, scribbles, and doodles littered all over it.

"Alright, so... you know how humans can make little versions of themselves that are more happy and energetic? Well, the taller, sadder, humans want to leave so they can do things that they do together. Leaving the smaller humans home alone. Of course, without big human supervision they can get out of hand, which is where we come in! At 4' o clock, we'll go over to their house, just a few minutes after they've left, to stand in their place! Apparently, to the humans, this is called babysitting, but it has nothing to do with sitting on babies.."