Make A Book Character Come To Life Spell {Request}

What you need-Book, voice

This spell does not work all the time! And, when you're beginning, you will only be able to read out non-sentient life forms, like cats.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. First, you will need a book that I call - tight. It cannot be a - loose - book. This means that if the book has not enough description, then it will not work. It does not need a great amount of description (like in Tuck Everlasting, almost fell asleep reading all that), but enough to have you visualize it easily. And make sure it is a book you like, or will like. If you find you do not like it, find a different book.
2. Do NOT think about reading something out of the book. Drive those thoughts from your mind. Read aloud, and every now and then, imagine you can taste the words coming off of your tongue. Read clearly, and if you stumble on words, re-read them.
3. Visualize everything that is happening. If you come across something you do not want to read out, just keep reading aloud. You don't need to read to anyone but the silence around you.
4. Keep out all distractions. You must be able to 'hear' silence. The way I hear it is like a ringing in my ears. It might be different to others.
5. Be comfortable while reading.
6. If you hear something not right, or see something, think about which character from the book it could be. It could even be something not mentioned, like a prey mantis or a beetle, but most likely it will be one mentioned.