~A/N~ Tagged and Very Exciting News!

What's sup everyone!? I am back and I feel happy once more, many of you helped me, and showed me a brighter side to this world once more, and I thank all of you who were worried for me and read the 'On Hold' chapter. Not many people did so, which makes me slightly sad that they only care about this book and not why it was on hold, but so many of you wanted to help out. So, I am now almost back to full health. I reason why I said almost is because I am emotional and can have breakdowns, however, they are not deadly. When I'm depressed I don't harm myself, but if it gets really bad, then I start scratching up my skin with my nails. But anyhow, enjoy stalking me by learning more information about me! Also I was tagged by sammy300000

1. What's your favorite color?
I have three favorite colors, black, white and red. But if I had to pick one, then black.

2. What's your true name
As much as I hate my real name, it's Miranda.

3. If you could jump into any movie or show what one would it be?
I have no idea. I don't watch T.V. no more, so it's kinda tough. Maybe 'Pit Bulls and Paroles'.

4. Are you dating someone, if not who do you like?
No, I am not dating anyone and I don't want to. Though, my stupid girl feelings go all over the place and makes me fall for a lot of guys.... I don't get nervous or anything like that though.

5. What's your favorite sport to play?
I hate sports, but if I HAD pick, then probably Floor Hockey.

6. What's your favorite word?
Love. It's such a strong word and it makes me remember how many people care for me, even if they don't know me. That gives me a burst of bravery and protectiveness around weaker, and kind people

7. Can you draw good?
Many people say I do, but I don't believe it. I don't believe it because I'm only a beginner at drawing.

8. What book would you jump onto if you could?
Warrior Cats! I could rant all day and night about how much I love about this series! But if it had to be one book from all the rest, then I'd probably say 'Omen of the Stars: Fading Echos'.

9. Do you wish you could be a singer or dancer?
No, I don't. I don't like dancing but sometimes like singing, however, I have no desire to become either one.

10. What's your favorite animal?
A wolf. I love how wolves seem so mysterious, yet kind to their family and pack-mates. Something about them tugs on my interest and it won't ever leave me alone.

11. What is the saddest movie you have ever watched?
You just had to ask that, didn't you? The saddest movie I have ever watched is 'Dino King', or as I like to call it, 'Speckle'. That movie is so sad, I hate seeing movies that destroy a characters past and people their close to. But that's good, because that means that the movie is doing a good job getting me hooked to the storyline.

12. Do you laugh or cry when people get hurt?
Depends. If one of my best friends gets hurt, then I will get very nervous. If it's bad and their crying, in a hospital, close to death, etc. then I will cry. If a friend of mine gets hurt but their laughing, then I'll laugh as well. Not before asking if their alright a million times though.

13. If you had the ability to make everybody bow down to you would you, or would you help everybody?
I would help everyone! Believe it or not, but I put others needs above my own and I will do anything to help anyone. Heck, I'd give up my life just to save a house full of strangers! I wouldn't care if I wouldn't be remembered, but I do care if they thank me for saving them.

14. What do your walls look like in your room?
Plain white.... I really do wish that I could paint on them, I would make a bunch of paintings of bands and animals then XD

I tag these 13 people

Foxercub
xXSally_CherubinXx
Spiritfox13
PandoraSweets
wolfpaws9947
silvereye19
gargoyle0203
babi17004
ExoticClaw2015
Rowanmoonlight
WolfyKelley51
medusabell
MysteryAysa

Questions for all of you

1. What is your wish? (You don't have to answer this, I know some people's wish's are private, and I respect that.)

2. What is your favorite song?

3. What was the scariest thing you have seen or watched?

4. What name do you wish you had?

5. Did you ever had any near death experience? (If you don't want to answer this one as well, then skip it.)

6. Who is your favorite YouTuber?

7. What environment do you love/like? (Big cities, forests, dark places, etc.)

8. What type of music do you like?

9. What is your favorite animal?

10. Did you ever have a dream that you worked so hard to get, bjt then you didn't want to do it anymore? (A simple yes or no is fine by me)

11. What do you do in your free time when your with friends or family?

12. What are your talents?

13. What subject on school do you hate?

14. What subject in school do you like?

The people who I tagged have to then create their own once their finish answering the questions, tag 13 people, and make 14 more questions for them. You don't have to do this if you don't want to though.