Levitating spell {Request} (Makes you fly)

Ok first off I am SUPER sorry x9,999,999,999,999 and so on.

I had ALOT of homework and I am doing research on shelter animals, cuz I'm going to a animal shelter to help out. And I'm super excited!

So I ma not updated a lot I REALLY hope you guys understand. Like I may not update for 3 days or something. I want to update, trust me I really do but I have to a lot of stuff. (Home, school, research etc.)

So here's what ya need.

What you need-A strong mind, patients,relaxation.

Note:This is NOT the easy thing to do, so if you don't get it keep trying. You'll get it in time.

Sit somewhere in a spacewise room, put your hangs on your knees and relax. (Clear your mind, this is optional though)

Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth. Close your eyes and imagine you are in the sky, birds around you, chirping and singing. Now imagine you are floating above water, the seashores rising up against the sand and relaxing sound of water. Now imagine floating over a rock in a graceful field, animals lurking, yet not fighting, around you. Now imagine yourself back in the sky. Repeat this over and over again in your mind.

Now say:
Skies and birds,
Above my head.
Worth it most,
Worth it least.
The gravity within me is now released.
Let me fly,
Into the sky.
Where I shall be relaxed and calm,
Put this gravity into the palm.
Never falling,
Never fearing.
Over the pier,
In which I fly,
Take this body,
Into the sky.

Open your eyes, are you floating? If not, try again. Repeat this chant as much times you want.

Keep in mind though, do NOT fear flying. That will take away concentration. If you have a fear of heights then I suggest going onto something big and tall like a roof. Look down and Imagine yourself falling but not screaming, and landing without a scratch.

To get back down close your eyes and imagine yourself floating down slowly in the sky, at the sea, and on the field. Make sure you float down SLOWLY!!! You don't want to break your back or something. After imaging that say:
Weightless and high,
I now take a sigh.
All the air within me,
Releasted upon my grasp.
Give me gravity,
Give me safety.
Floating down onto the ground,
Make me land without a pound.

Hope this works!