non, c'est mon vagin! part two

i'm her new form, she tears the roof of armin's house, you see his hands reforming. Before you could react, he had struck his wrists and he had appeared as the colossal titan.

you knew what you had to do.

you use your sex titan powers to grow him a giant colossal climbable cunty clown cock. weighing in at almost eighty tons, you grab the head of the penis with your entire body, you know what they say, the head is the pituitary gland of the brain. with this grand high fucking wisdom in your sex fucked freak tricked out fucking cerebral brain in that cock deprived ass fucking vaginal dryness electrified hard wood cherry picked pussy punch clit teased nipple nicked paddy whacked head, you squeeze with all your gorilla gripped might and destroy the head of the gargantuant fucking light speed black hole dark matter dick.

drenched in blood, he tried to take a swing but you teleported using PERIOD POWER, the blood you were drenched in turned into period blood and transported you through the air atom by fucking atom using the power of menstruation. now on top of his head, you turn your perfect titan puss into a nine hundred degree hot throbbing cock, shove it in his mouth and push so hard it exploded, as soon as you cock-shifted, you turned it into a scolding hot fuck face flower fanny ticking tit time bomb ready to be shoved down someone's thick thingy thriving throat.

when the cock exploded, it launched you back into kenya. your pelvic area was obliterated, it would take, say maybe twenty minutes to regenerate.

as you waited to regenerate, you launched armin out of his titan with his legs and right arm severed. you figured he'd be dead and you hopped the fuck out your giant sex doll titan and bought a knife, fork, weather machine and a plate. the weather machine will be explained later.

well as you left the titan, you obviously could not launch yourself back to north kenya to armin, nevermind you can. you orgasm and all the people of kenya knew instantly that you wanted to be launched across the country and the exact landing co-ordinates. and that they fucking did. but did the people of kenya live up to their intentions... or did they orgasm too.... or did they die.... or did they get murdered by that petit vag of yours..... or did they all drink the kool aid.... or did they all gather around you, draw a pentagram around you, ascend and sacrifice you to satan.... or did they cut their clits and dicks off.... or did they brush their teeth....

TO BE CONTINUED