archangel cunt

as the newfound queen of kenya, you incite a conquest to take control over every government on the planet. so as it is, you start...

The Empire of Kenya

eren is sent to australia, mikasa - germany, levi - japan, pixis - belgium and so fucking on who the fuck cares you bitches are only here because of ME and MY fucking exploits

so i go to north korea, now i have fought gods, angels, demons, STDs and all of the above. but kim jong un is not like the rest of them, he is all powerful and allseeing.

i launched myself on this forty megaton fucking catapult made from the ashes of my predecessor pungent pak pinching show stopping goddamn scally wagging cunts. it took medusa (my all time fave bff) except for that one time when that ugly snake whording stone fucking ugly cunt ass fish fucking clown turned me into stone, now obviously i did not turn into stone but needless to say i did

once i made it to north korea the goddamn soldiers stopped me at the border, and you may ask why i didn't just fling myself straight into kim's quarters and i would say that's a stupid a fucking question. if u ask anything like that again i will have my disciples much your fucking body up piece by fucking piece.

anyways, as a holy icon with a growing population of worshipers i recited just one word from my holy book and everyone within a one hundred foot radius ascended straight into HIV.

i ran as fast as i could to miss kimmy jong but he was already five feet in the air with an aura that almost made me cum. he was way too strong for the likes of me so i struck my arm and grew ninety feet into the sky, my tits gave all of north korea shade, they thought it was fucking winter. they figured it was just kimmy toying around with the weather machine again and paid it no mind. oh yeah the weather machine, i will explain that later.

kimmy smited me with such an incredible indescribable fucking painstaking orgasmic oriental originated back hand double dog damned nick nack give that dog a motherfucking bone lightning bolt straight to my vagina. my fucking vagina was ELECTRIFIED. it felt so good the current ran at four million amperes. i know this because i took some crocodile clip wires and an ammeter and quickly checked the current currently flowing through my cunt. he gave a look of pure disbelief, still determined however, he conjured up such a giant gobsmack bush wack trail blazing hit and running sit and stand upping twinkle twinkle little staring dildo that he shoved straight up my electrified cunt.

i had to hold in my myx moscato mummy mingle magnesium nitrate mixed with mercury manganese moan so i didn't destroy the population of earth. as he was being electrified by my delocalised whimpers, i grabbed him.

i had ahold the most powerful being on the face of this universe. kim jong muthafuckin un. i grabbed his dick, bopped it, twisted it, pulled it, spun it and flicked it before i ate it. bop it bible available now in hell. £0.89 terms and conditions apply.

it wouldn't be hell if they didn't use great british pounds.

anyways, i pulled him into two and let the elephants feast on that fucking divine corpse. i had taken full control over the north korean government, as of now the country is in a state of kinda-not-so-much-but-maybe-but-also-not-totally-incomprehensible state of paki panic now that their supreme leader has been eaten by two very gracious elaphants.