one plus one equals orgasm

it's the dead of night and someone knocking at my door. in hesitation i pulled my sword straight out of my pussy, destroying my fave panties and walked slowly, making sure to be quiet, towards the door. i slid the chain onto the lock and opened the door revealing half of my face and my left breast. a man in a tux and a top hat greeted me and told me that he had moved in next door, and that he would like to rent one of my rooms. shivering from the sub zero breeze brushing against my rock hard tits. i questioned his motive to purchase one of my rooms. he went on to tell me that he is a businessman from Pakistan, as scary as that was, we settled on a price of one fuck a night. we shook hands through the gap of the door and he told me he would be moving in immediately.

an hour had gone by and i got dressed in my best attire, a poncho and and a cowboy hat, ready to greet my new tentant. i was watching despicable me 2 while playing with my pussy when he knocked at the door. blue ballsed, i greet mr. incest at the door and show him to his room. he settles in and i go back to what i was fucking doing.

when the film ended it was about midnight and there was no noise, until i heard a whisper l, it sounded something like 'your shoes are vegan and cruelty free' which scared the living shit out of me. but i assumed it was just another one of the voices.

more and more whispers of the breeze started to pass my ear, 'you are wearing panties'
'that jacket is denim'
'you're wearing loafers'
'fast food makes you fat,
i was in complete shock, i was crying so much the paki came down to check on me. he was wearing nothing but boxers. all sadness left my body. he laughed and pulled out a weird book and started chanting paki language, ghosts started to form and tried to kill me. i open my vagina and vacuum all of the spirits straight in. i grab my sword and tried to swing at him, be he moved with such incredible pace. yeah i was faster. i killed him. a portal to bell had opened upon his last breath and i stepped in, fully armed and ready for what i was about to face. it was Pakistan.