chloromitochonreticulumcuntmwah

As I lay in the hot caribbean heat on my rocking chair knitting something for my hoo hah, i was thinking about the glory days in high school, when everything seemed so pointless, like when i stabbed levi in the balls and the glorious bloodbath that ensued minuted later, seriously, it brings tears to my eyes. so i thought, fuck it, let me return to these once amazing times but i'm not gonna go in there looking like a fucking 2o year old. no, i have to do a demonic spell to bring fourth the most evil spirits of the deepest pits of hell to simply give me a more youthful look, and vagina of course, even though my pussy looks three years young, its four years too old. to be honest it could use with some chlorophyll or something sciencey.

I went 400 floors deep into the basement, i like it there as the pressure of the earth does something nice and cute to my pussy and inner workings of the vagina that just make me queef a little. anyways, i dragged down the housewife with me, who has been dead for around a week now, i've been keeping her in the fridge and nibbling on her pussy every now and then, when i get a bit peckish you know, she died when i told her to take out the trash but she tried to run out the front door, like i called her a fucking fat freak floppy fuck fish tits tingly tangy toffee puss power pint of blood boiling bitch bathing gonorrhea catching aids throwing discharge spilling cow and slit her throat with my newly growing pubic hairs. i'm going off topic, i took her and defrosted her with my oven (vagina) my muff dare i say. once the blood was drippy dunky dicky downy david guetta, i spilled it all over the floor and recited the incantation which would turn the blood into a portal that leads straight into the seventh hell. I hopped in and killed 678 demons with my pubic hair and made them worship me, once they all finished crawling up my pussy and seeing heaven and dying, they agreed to turn me into a teenager with a newborn pussy. now i look 16 with a 5 minute old very young very hot very sexy this week on love island a brand new cunt enters the villa.

So i made it to high school and the fucking smell is one like no other, the school air is wafting with grief, denial and vape smoke. Which made my pussy extra tight to seal it from any evil, and it's extra hungry today, so what do i do? i go to History and fucking destroy the history teacher, first i cut off his toes with my ice skates and vacuumed them up with my cunning cunt, then i cut his feet off and stomped all over them, giving a drink to all the poor kids running to the front to take a sip, i took a my katana from my pussy, and diced his legs up into perfect squares which served nicely as a five star michelin starter, and for mains we have cock and balls with a side of cum that was extracted from a dead body, but we love the taste of raw blood taken from an innocent high school teacher who was mutilated, psychologically traumatised, raped and had the semen extracted out of him only to be eaten by his students and served in the best resturaunt in my pussy.

Anyways that was barely anything compared to what i did in science, so nucleophilic substitution came up and we learned that the hydration of alcohols results in an aldehyde, but one nucleophile is cynide of witch i thought the lone pair on the c on cyanide would substitute for the carbon in my pussy, so i ran into the chemistry lab, grabbed the 100% cyanide, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, nitric acid and propanoic acid. i ran back into the classroom, ran to the front, got on the teachers desk and pulled my knickers down, the whole class looked like they had never seen a pussy as young as mine, but Mr Milcheck wasn't gasping... i got on my back with my legs spread open and my pussy facing the class. i pulled my skirt up and poured all the acids on one by one, it ate away at my pussy pouring the blood acid mix all over the floor, the burning of my clit felt so fucking good when i put the bunsen burner flame to my pubic hairs to speed up the reaction, i also poured hand sanitiser over the burn wound and lit it on fire, it felt amazing. the entire class was horrified and screaming so Mr Milcheck took his chance, he locked the doors and raped every student in the asshole and vagina while i was still pouring acid through a giant hole in my pussy. he pulled out his gun and shot every student he raped in the back of the head after he was done with them. for some reason he got on the floor in doggy and started screaming at the top of his lungs, a parasite the size of him came bursting out of him with blood splattering all over the walls, the parasite crawled up my pussy and gave its life force to mend my burning vagina.

never going back to high school again.