Freakingmotherfuckingshit

You walk into assembly with the headteacher at the front. You wonder why her face is so serious everytime she looks at you. You see Levi next to your seat and your cheeks turn red. Like period blood. No. Really. Period blood. Your period was due next week, the blood drips down your leggings. Not visible though, they were black. You could feel the blood clots exit you and travel down your legs. Almost turning you on.

After assembly, it was PE. You were exited for PE as Levi always grabs your vagina. But what if this time when he grabs it he oozes out your clots? Don't be silly. You clean out your vagina and finger yourself with your comb a little but you have save it for Levi.

When you go outside all the boys were in one area, you looked at Levi and Levi looked at you, he gave you a sign, he wanted you to go to the changing rooms with him. As you two walk there he grabs your vagina so hard that you felt 4 clots ooze out. Some precum came out too.

He pushes onto the benches and you two rip off your clothes. You pull out your comb and stab him in the balls. He shrieks but moans a little. The cum seeps out of he left testicle. He claps your tits and fountains of breastmilk squirted out, he tried to catch all of it with his mouth. You pull out the comb from his ball. "gonna need this for later" he laughs as the blood gushes out painting you red. You take your water bottle and smash it against the pole. You grab the shards and make a fist, you rub the shards as hard as you can down his abs. You notice his penis fully erect. 10 inches atleast, he slips his penis in your ovaries. When he was fully in, his penis was penetrating your felopian tube. He came on your face and some got into your eyes. You blinked as fast as you could. You two noticed the hooks. You both looked at each other and smiled.

Your cum vision blurred everything, he spat in your eye and you blinked again. At this point he was licking your eyeballs. Once your vision came back, he was already fucking one of the hooks, the blood from his ass hole travelled down Armin's jacket. You push him to kiss him against the wall, instead you pushed him into one of the hooks. Half of it was sticking out of his huge chest. I was turning you on. You were literally a waterfall.

He was screaming HELP and CALL AN AMBULANCE. But you were on the other side fingering yourself to the sight of him, you felt a little left out, since he was impaled and you weren't so you grabbed one of his swords and inserted it inside of yourself. The blood was spraying all over the clothes and walls. Intestines, clots, muscles, fingers were on the walls. Yes. Fingers. You took the sword back out and chopped all of his fingers and put them inside of you. When you tried to take them back out. They were lost. You are now bleeding only from your vagina. It's flowing out. You watch the blood gush all over the floor as you black out.