VI. P O R T A N G E L E S

Jasper hadn't spoken to Cassie since her invitation

Jasper hadn't spoken to Cassie since her invitation. She and Bella spilled the tea over the phone the night after the La Push visit, but they've hadn't seen the Cullens or Hales since.

Cassie sat at the bench outside, Jessica sitting on the table, soaking up the sun. It was finally a nice day in Forks, the sun meeting her skin for the first time since Cassie had moved to Forks. While Bella stayed in her normal Jeans and shirt, Cassie switched it up, wearing a simple graphic tee and black shorts. Both girls looked around for the certain adoptive siblings, but neither where in sight.

"There not here." Jessica said, not even looking down at the two, knowing what they where looking for. "Whenever the weather's nice, the Cullens disappear."

"They just....ditch?" Bella asked, giving Cassie a confused look.

"No, Dr. and Mrs. Cullen yank them out for like, camping and hiking and stuff." Jessica huffed, finally looking down at brunette's. "Tried the idea out on my parents....not even close."

Cassie took a drink from her water, when suddenly a body collided with her, causing small droplets of water to fall onto her exposed legs. She fell back slightly, grabbing onto the wooden table to keep her from falling into the dirt below, before finally hugging Angela back. "I'm going to the prom with Eric!!" She gushed, pulling Cassie into another tight hug. "I asked him! I took control!" She grinned, pulling Bella into a hug, finally letting Cassie get some air. Her expression shifted as she looked at the two girls. "You sure you guys don't want to go?"

"Sorry." Cassie responded, awkwardly playing with her water bottle. "But you two have fun! You're both going to have a great night."

"Oh My God! We need to hit the stores in Port Angeles before all the good dresses get cleaned out." Jessica said, ignoring Cassie's statement.

"Port Angeles?" Bella asked, Cassie wondering what has her so interested. "Can Cassie and I go with you?" She asked.

"Duh! We need your opinions!" Angela said, giving Cassie a side hug.

"Yeah." Jessica nodded in agreement.

*******

"That one's cute." Cassie commented as Jessica examined herself in the store mirror. "Makes your boobs look great."

"Thanks! I was thinking the same thing!" Jessica said, pushing her breasts up. While Bella sat in the store window, looking bored out of her mind, Cassie leaned against the wall, trying to get a close look at the dresses. "What do you think Bella?" She asked, turning to the girl. Before Bella could reply, a knock got their attention.

"Hey! Nice!" A drunk frat boy hollered to Jessica, while the rest of the group banged on the window, giving the four girls a suggestive look that made Cassie's inside turn.

"Ugh." Jessica said, glaring at the passing boys. "That's uncomfortable."

"It's disgusting." Cassie commented, Bella and Angela nodding in agreement.