Waterboy Returns

Posting this to all my stories!

How have you been? Its been 3 or 4 years depending on when you last saw me, but I'm okay!

TW for mentions of mental health, abuse, sexual assault, self harm, and eating disorders. (Psst, scroll to the bottom for a TL;DR :])

These past few years have been a lot on me.

I first started writing on here when I was 13 ish and stopped when I was 14.

For simple terms, I quit because I was embarrassed of what I was writing, but I realized it was much deeper than that.

I was living with my father and my brother at the time. Eventually my brother moved in with my grandmother and it was just me and him. My father was very negligent and would often tell me about how he wouldn't do anything for me if it wasn't against the law (Go king! Give us nothing!)

He had been emotionally abusive for years. Ever since I was 11 and had gained weight before hitting puberty he had always been critical about my appearance, then my personality. He had thrown stuff at me before and punched a hole in the wall right next to my head and threatened to self delete l so I was pretty stressed.

CPS: Is this true? Did you do that?

Dad: Yeah

CPS: Are you gonna do it again?

Dad: No

CPS: Okay, Sadie! You're free to go home with him!

[Spoiler he did it again]

Dad got married to a woman who hates me. It was like Cinderella, I was cleaning the house more often than anyone, when we moved I had to take my stepmom's dogs for two 30 minute walks everyday (Which is fine, but I had covid at one point and was threatened to walk them even though I could barely breathe) ect ect

She was crazy had a bunch of projection issues and we moved 6 hours away from any of my family. She ended up isolating me for 5ish months? No phone, no internet access. Only a school chromebook. I was only allowed to leave the house for work, I wasn't even in in-person school. So that messed me up pretty bad!

I got my first boyfriend before we moved, Long Long Distance. He was great! Until he became emotionally abusive (crying emoji)

My stepmom kicked me out and i lived with my boss for a few days before finally moving in with my grandma (that's where I'm at now!)

Life was sooo good, then i dumped my ex because he was horrible.

I developed an eating disorder and self harm habits that he hated but didn't handle well

"Stop using me to fuel your demented eating habits!"
"Show me your cuts! You're so stupid I can't believe you did that shit."

Then he became manipulative (Everyone booin)

So I dumped him! RIP my first relationship. One years a good number tho! Four days ago would've been our 2 years if he didn't develop a crippling hentai addiction </3

And promptly got raped by my cousins friend.

His ex and her friend harassed me and almost got me beat up at school, it was really bizarre.

My self harm and eating disorder went absolutely ballistic! Got diagnosed with BPD, very fun!

I attempted suicide in December, I actually thought that was all I had going for me.

After making friends I'll never see again in the ward, getting shit from my stepmom and dad, and reconnecting with my mom I started doing better.

Doubled my anti-depressants, upped my sleeping meds, and I got put on anti-psychotics (Another spoiler: My insurance just said "no u DONT live in the state ur living in >:[ so no more anti-psychotics </3)

TL;DR for those who don't want to read my comedically dramatic life story / are sensitive to certain triggers (It's okay me too!)

Life REALLY SUCKED! I had NO time to write because I was too busy thinking about death. Plus, because of my emotionally abusive people I had in my life I was too embarrassed to write what I liked, but I really picked myself up by my bootstraps without any therapy or proper support.

I made new friends who really support me. I actually was crushing on this guy from the start of second semester in January. We started dating last month! He's seriously the best.

After seeing all of you previews of this old emails inbox, it made me feel warm and fuzzy to see that to this day people consume and enjoy my work! Even if I was completely clueless on social interaction and romance.

I think I want to start writing again. I have an original story I want to work on I might try to start up here, and I think I'll try to continue some of the MANY drafts I have here. I might try to branch out to other fandoms I've enjoyed since my hiatus as well, so feel free to leave your requests.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

- A healing sadie <3