Hair Styling - Rachel x Cheerful!Reader

We sat on the porch swing in front of the abandoned house I were staying at with Zack and Ray. No matter how much I didn't want Rachel to die, I wouldn't stop her from getting what she wanted. But, I didn't worry about it too much because I could tell Zack wouldn't be able to kill her in the end.

I swung my legs watching the full moon intently as I heard the old screen door creak open. I turned to see Zack standing in the door way. He was wearing a baggy t-shirt and gym shorts, "You guys coming inside soon?"

Rachel shook her head gently.

"We're going to watch the moon!" I chirped.

Zack sighed, "Yeah, what ever. Just don't bug me, I'm going to sleep."

I waved as Zack walked back in side. I turned to Rachel who did look a little tired. I had a lot more energy than the other two and I feel awful for keeping them up, "Hey, Rachel. We can go inside if you're tired."

She shook her head again, "It's been a while since I've seen a real full moon, I don't want to waste it."

I nodded, understanding, "Hey, Rachel, can I try something?"

She gave me a suspicious glance and shrugged. I motioned for her to sit in front of me on the porch. She slid off the swing and sat in front of me. Shocked that she did it without question, I eagerly pulled my hair brush out of my pocket. I began gently brushing out her hair, humming to myself.

"Woah," I gasped, "Your hair is so long and pretty!"

"Oh, thanks," Rachel mumbled.

I continued to hum as I pulled the scrunchy off my wrist to braid her hair. I pulled my hands away and nodded, "Okay! I'm done!"

Rachel stood up and felt the braid, "You look so pretty, Rachel!"

With the help of the moons light, I could see a small blush form on her cheek. After I had silently thanked the moon she spoke, "You're really forward, (Y/N)..."

"Sorry," I laughed, "I can't really help it, I just say what comes to mind!"

She pointed to where she was sitting, "Sit."

I nodded and sat down. She sat back down on the porch swing and held her hand out. I handed her the hairbrush. She began brushing my hair as gently as possible but still get caught on the knots, causing me to jump and flinch, "Sorry."

"No, no! You're fine! You're doing good!" I reassured her. She continued to fight your hair with the brush when she finished.

She brushed her fingers gently through your hair, "It's really soft," she mumbled.

"A-Ah, thank you," I said, a small blush forming on my cheeks, "Wait, Rachel. I have an idea."

"What is it?"

I pulled a few brightly colored hair clips from my pocked. I looked at the door as she nodded.

We quietly crept in to the house and as we guess, Zack was passed out on the couch. I carefully brushed his matted hair in silence as Rachel stood behind me, ready with the hair clips.

We backed away and looked at our masterpiece. Zack's hair was now brushed nicely but pinned back in strange ways with with colorful fruit shaped hair clips. His mouth was slightly open and a little drool was coming out but, he looked angry in his sleep.

I let out a small snort, trying not to laugh, "(Y/N), don't."

I pressed a hand against my mouth but, it didn't help the inevitable. I burst into a mix of tears and laughter as Rachel watched me with a mix of fear and amusement.

Zack slowly woke up, utterly confused, "The hell?! You little shit, I said don't bother me!"

Even while he seemed furious I couldn't stop laughing, "The fuck's your problem, brat?! I'll kill ya!"

Next thing I knew it, me and Rachel were running from a confused and angry Zack. While running, I swear I saw it, Rachel was smiling.

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

I'm sooo sorry if this sucked! I didn't know how the incorporate a cheerful reader because I didn't understand what they meant. I hope you enjoyed it though!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I have two other books for you to read! I have my main focus called "Don't Go Wasting Your Emotion" and an updates book! "Don't Go Wasting You Emotion" is my main focus and currently there is a poll on the update book! The update book is where I keep track of my to-do list and delays. Currently there is a poll for another book that I am DYING to write but, I'm not so sure! Please check them both out, thank you! -Sadie