Kisses! (Zack x Reader)

Damn it. You were caught staring again. Ugh, why are you such a hopeless person! You have had a started the habit at staring at Zack recently. When you got caught he'd throw a small insult and give you a confused glance but, that doesn't matter right now! What matters is he just decided to ask questions!
"The hell are you staring at, (Y/N)?!" Zack growled, "You're pissin' me the fuck off!"

You let out a small yelp and jumped back. You and him were watching a movie on the couch together and it was too obvious to brush it off this time, "I-I," your face flushed.
"Spit it out dumb ass!"
This was extremely embarrassing. Might as well get it over with, "Your lips..."
"What about em'?!"
You stared at him but, this time you were confused. Did he not understand? "Quit lookin' at me like I'm stupid!"
"Fine! Okay! I've just been thinking about kissing you! I don't know! Your lips just look soft and-!" You were quickly cut off by Zack.
"The hell's a kiss?!"
You were in shock. Your face was still flushed from embarrassment but, you didn't know if you should laugh at him and ask if he was serious or not.
"It's something people do when they're close," you awkwardly spit out.
"Show me."
"W-What?!" You brought your hands to your face, feeling it heat up more.
"We're close right? Come on, show me!"
"Z-Zack, I don't think you understand!" You do like him in that way. You don't know why but, you just loved him. He cares in his own Zack way. He was cute even if he wore those bandages. It's just, you never got the gut to ask him out. You never saw him as the one to enjoy relationships. You two were both close but strictly as friends.
"What do you mean?"
"Zack, what I meant by close is, like, dating," you paused, looking down, "You know, boyfriends and girlfriends?"
There was some silence, "So, you feel that way?"
"Huh?" You look up at him.
He was rubbing the back of his neck, facing you but his eyes were looking away, "You said you wanted to kiss me right?"
"I mean, yeah but, I don't know if you feel the same way. Of course it's fine if you don't-!" You turned to face Zack but, immediately cut yourself off, "Z-Zack?"
He was leaning toward you, dangerously close. You stared at him, obviously nervous, "Show me," he practically demanded, in a voice that send shivers down your spine.
"B-But-"
"I don't care. I won't know how I feel until I try, right? Show me."
You didn't know what to say. You brought your trembling hands to his face and cupped his bandaged cheeks in you hands.
"The hell are you so shaky and slow for? Just do it, weirdo-"
"Shut up and close you eyes," you cut him off.
He gave you an annoyed look and closed his eyes. You leaned in but, paused in hesitation. What if he's going to be creeped out? What if he doesn't like me back? Should I put lip balm on?
"Fuck it," you mumbled quietly and pressed your lips against his. You were dead wrong about his lips being soft since they felt awfully scratchy. You pulled away quickly and looked away from him, "That's a kiss."
There was a long pause, "Again."
"What?"
"You heard me again," you look back at Zack, his eyes were still closed but, he looked extremely impatient. You leaned in to give him a small peck, hoping you could get it over with and hide in your room. As soon as your lips touched his, he pressed back. It felt rough and desperate.. You yelped in surprise against the force he was using and fell backwards. He pulled away after a little while, you stared up at him with terrified eyes. What now?
"Hey, (Y/N)?"
"Y-Yeah?"
"Do you think, if we're together, we can do this more often?"
"What?"
"This whole, kiss thing," he explained, looking away from you. You processed how you were both positioned.
"Hey, Zack? Do you think we can sit up because this is a little, uhm," you motioned to how Zack had propped himself above you.
"Oh, yeah, sure," Zack moved allowing you to sit up, facing him. He looked away from you nervously.
"Are you saying, you want to go out with me?"
He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "I mean if that's what this means, then, yeah."
You looked down, "Zack, I..."
"Listen, I know this sounds dumb and stuff but-"
"Zack, listen, you big softie," you laughed, "I'll go out with you."
"Really?" Zack asked. Your wrapped your arms around him and placed a kiss on his cheek.
"Really."
"Can you do that again?" You leaned in to give him another kiss when he stopped you, "Wait," he gently moved some on the bandages covering his face to reveal a section of his cheek, "I-I couldn't really feel it so.." you held the bandages back and gave him another kiss on his cheek.
You pulled away and processed how warm his cheek was. You took a closer look and gasped, "Zack, are you blushing?!"
"W-What?! No!"
"Oh my god, you so are!"
"Shut up! I'll kill ya'!"

(839 words)

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Ahh! Here's the first part to this oneshot!!

I really hope you liked it!!
Don't forget to request!
- Sadie