Chapter 14: Flourish And Blotts

Y/n POV
September is going near once again, meaning another year at Hogwarts is about to begin. I am at Diagon alley once again, getting books for this new year.

I just entered Flourish and Blotts when I spot, my friends inside near the entrance. "Harry, Ron, Hermione. You guys are here too." I say as I walk over to them.

They greet me and I am introduced to the other Weasleys before I catch the words, "Famous Harry Potter, Can't even go into a bookstore without making the front page." Malfoy says.

"Now, now, Draco. Play nice." A man who I assume to be his father says.

He then proceeds to introduce himself as Lucius Malfoy and making it quite clear that he doesn't like the Weasleys.

"You're cause quite the scene, Lucius." A female's voice says as they come into the shop.

He turns and says, "Olivia, I'm surprised you're here. Do you have a child as well?"

"So, funny. I would the same but Narcissa and I are quite close, a detail like that couldn't be over looked." Olivia says, glaring at Lucius.

She has mid length brown hair with deep eyes, that remind me a lot of Prince's eyes. This comparison could soon be done, as Prince comes into view next to her.

"Mr Malfoy, I've hear so much about you." Prince greets kindly.

"Yes, and you. Aren't you taking care of another or have you gotten rid of them?" He questions.

"Why don't you figure that out on your own." I hear Riddle's voice but saw her nowhere in sight.

Though soon she is forgotten and the Malfoy's leave swiftly. The Prince's stay and do their shopping as well. Near the end before I too left the shop, I wonder whether Riddle had actually been there or not.