Chapter 1: No Way Back/ Level 1: Monkey Business

(It was peaceful night in the cities of London, and everyone was just walking back to the farm where they live at)

Lucky: That was a nice walk.

Timon: Hey Wally, thanks for having us hang out with you and the gang.

Pumbaa: Yeah, we grateful for it.

Wallace: You're welcome. Anytime.

Cadpig: Well, I think we should call it a night and head back to home.

(Just as they're walking back, a person came out and stopped them in their tracks)

Person: Hi Kid. What are you and your friends doing at this time of night?

Wile: We're walking the pups.

Person: That's nice. Follow me. I have something I want to show you.

(The Gang followed him but as they followed him into the alley, a timer went....Beep! Beep! Beep!)

Penelope: What's that sound?

Person: Ha! You really thought that I was going to show you something?

Timon: Wait, you mean to tell me that you tricked us?!

Person: Yes I sure did. It's been nice knowing you fellas. So, Bye-Bye!

*BOOM!*

(There was nothing but darkness. A few hours later, Wallace woke up to the feeling of smoke. He woke up and saw a figure of a woman walking. As the figure stepped closer to him, a light shined to reveal her face.)

Woman: Oh! Another one

Woman: Oh! Another one. How nice to have some company again.

Wallace: Um, thanks?

Woman: Come over here. Let's have a look at you...

(Wallace stood up walked closer to her)

Woman: You disappoint me, love. You really do... So many fears... So many desires... I thought you'd be bigger.

(Wallace looked confused)

Woman: Don't looked so confused... I know everything you got hidden in that brains of yours. I know all the terrible things you've done. So many good intentions laid to waste... I can the regret eating away your soul... Ha! But now your time has come and here you are! To gravel and beg.

Wallace: Okay, what is your name?

Woman: Oh My. What are my manners? I'm Bierce.

Wallace: Well, Bierce, I'm Wallace. So, can I go back?

Bierce: You can't go back.. Only death awaits you there now.

Wallace: Oh.

Bierce: Fear not, love. You've got potential! I see it in you, and I can help change you and your friends fate.