Chapter 4: Mortal Ramifications/ Level 6: Torment Therapy

(Once they entered the portal, they saw a soul shard but it was behind bars)

Bierce: We need to get that soul shard to get the gate open. Naturally, it's behind those bars.

Cadpig: Malak must've put it behind in there.

Bierce: Well, if Malak won't let us get to the shard, we'll have to make the orb come to us.

Doug: How are we gonna do that?

Bierce: Go to the ring alter.

(They walked out of the portal and approached the alter. Wallace puts the pad there.)

Bierce: I just need to make few more changes to your brain.

Lucky: What do you mean?

Bierce: Don't worry, if you all start to feel dizzy, or you start to smell colors, just take a deep breath and wait for it to pass.

(The logo of a magnet appears on the tablet. The new power is called Telekinesis)

Bierce: If it doesn't pass, quit whining and get used to it

Bierce: If it doesn't pass, quit whining and get used to it. I'm a movie star, not a brain surgeon.

Patch: Uhh, okay.

Timon: Telekinesis.

Pumbaa: Wonder how this works?

(They walked backed into the portal and approached the bars. Wallace switches it to Telekinesis and presses it. Once he did, the gate disappears but also the shard vanishes out of their sight)

Precious: Ohh!! Now we can suck the shards around without us grabbing them.

Wallace: Yep! Now let's get in this door!

(They went through the door as their vision goes red. They then found themselves in a nighttime environment, with 4 ambulances parked in their spot, city far away with skyscrapers and what  they truly see is a big hospital)

Bierce: A hospital. Well, I guess everyone has to face their demons. Sooner. Maybe this place can help you all with that.

Lucky: A Hospital! Oh man, they're going to have needles

Lucky: A Hospital! Oh man, they're going to have needles. I don't like needles.

Spot: Lucky, calm down. Relax, we got you.