Level 5: Crazy Carnevil

(When they entered the portal, they saw a murder monkey guarding the entrance)

Bierce: Malak's left a monster to guard the entrance. Reeks of desperation, don't you think?

Doug: Maybe.

Bierce: You'll just have to scare it off. Stare into its eyes and convince it that you're the bigger monster. Trust me, it works. Just ask my late husband.

Timon: Don't worry, Miss Bierce. We know someone who make back off.

Wallace: Who can scare it off?

(They all looked at Simba)

Simba: Yep, that's me. I'll give it a try.

(Simba walks over to the animatronic monkey and roars at it

(Simba walks over to the animatronic monkey and roars at it. But it didn't back off, it just stood there.)

Simba: It didn't work. It didn't work.

Pumbaa: What do we do now?

Bierce: Go to the ring alter.

(The gang went back to the ballroom as Wallace and the others gets a new powerup. This one shows a skull with lightning bolt on the corner sides. Primal Fear.)

Wallace: Primal Fear, eh?

Lucky: Let's see how it works.

(They went back through the clown portal and Wallace press the Primal Fear. As he did, the monkey was swaying and was dizzy. They ran past him and entered the door as their vision went red. Then they found themselves in a setting. But it was filled with posters, lights hanging rom the celling and some music was playing)

Bierce: Ahh, the Circus, Those were pretty popular in my day. Such talent and showmanship. As a girl, the performance was never failed to filled me with wonder. Watching them, I wanted to be a star, too... Now children sit around and... What? Watch others play video games? Huh.

(The gang opens a door with a clown's face on it. When they opened it, they proceed down a hallway with the sign "WELCOME" . It ends with an arch as the gang turns left. Then as they walk, a laughter could be heard. They saw it was a clown car. It honks and drives away)