Level 8: Bearly Buried

Bierce: Time to feel sorry for yourself. Take a short breather. Pull yourself together, Wallace. The next nightmare awaits, and time is running out.

Cadpig: Wonder who or what were facing next.

(Wallace was trying to get up but he felt week and fell down)

Lucky: Oh, Wallace! You look awful!

Doug: Well, the JJG beat him real good and mark mine and his mind.

(The portals got locked up again and Malak's eye disappears from the door as his laughter is heard)

Bierce: What's happening? The eye! What did you guys do?!

Precious: We didn't do anything!

(Malak walked out of JJG's portal in his humanoid form)

Malak: Did you miss me, Bierce?

Bierce: You idiots! You all let him in! Do you realize what you all done?!

Malak: Don't be hard on the guys. I marked both the kid and his uncle. Though they resisted, but there was nothing they could do to stop it. You always knew this moment would come.

Bierce: Is that so? I guess I should thank you then. If I finish you off here, getting the rest of the ring pieces will be much easier. Even these guys know that.

Malak: Oh, naive. Even now, you really believe that you have a chance.

Bierce: You think you can claim me, Malak? I'm not as powerless as I was before.

Malak: You always belonged to me, Bierce. Nothing can change that.

(Bierce gives a smug look and then reached her hands to the ring alter. Purple mist surrounds her hands and pointed them towards Malak. She lifts Malak off the ground and throws him to each pillar around the room. She then drops him on the ground and summons soul shards and stabs him on his back)

Bierce: How does it feel, demon? To be beaten at my mercy for a change? You think you're so clever and yet somehow I always win. Beaten by a mere mortal. You think I'm silly enough to fear you. The ring's power is even greater than I imagined.

(Malak started laughing)

Lucky: He's still alive?!

Timon: How?!

Bierce: What are you laughing about? 

(Clones of Malak coms out of each portal)

Bierce: What trickery is this?

Malak's voice: What's the matter, Bierce? Don't lose your confidence so quicky. 

Bierce: It doesn't matter how many clones you make. I'll destroy them all! I'm too powerful for now on, Malak! I've beaten you!

(Bierce throws soul shards at the clones and then more clones appeared. the soul shards on Malak lifts off of Malak as he stood up)

Malak: Oh, and one more thing, Bierce. Do you remember what I said that I'll be coming and that I will be bringing your worst nightmares with me? I always keep my promises. 

(The clones then turns into the previous enemies the gang has faced: The Murder Monkeys, Agatha, The Gold Watchers, The Dread Duckies, The Clown Gremlins, The Reaper Nurses and their dogs and each members of the JJG.)

Pumbaa: It's every enemy that we faced.

(Agatha teleports on Bierce's back)

Bierce: Get off of me you little brat! Don't you dare touch me!