Level 3: Deadly Decadence

(Once the gang entered the portal, they saw spikes in front of them. However, parts of the hallway was still intact)

Wile: It's another trap!

Bierce: Y'all will need more than speed boost to get across that. Fall into the pit and we can all guess where you will end up.

Cindy: Yep. We'll be dead.

Bierce: Fortunately for y'all, I can give you all the power to jump across.

Patch: You're going to give a power to jump?!

Bierce: No, not with spindly legs of yours, I'm talking teleportation. Go to the ring alter.

(The gang went back to the ballroom and Wallace puts the tablet close to the ring alter. Then Wallace took the tablet away)

Bierce: Go on. Give it a try, I'll just...Add it to your tab.

(Wallace looked at the tablet as it says, "Press 1 or 2 to switch powers. Then press the power you equipped".)

Scrappy: Good! now we have teleportation

Patch: That's going to be really helpful.

A/N: Just to tell you that, that is not sarcastic.

(The gang went back through the portal. Wallace press 2 on top of the other speed boost on the tablet as it switches to the teleport power. He presses it as a circle that spins around appears. Wallace scrolls the circle to the other part of the hallway. As he presses the power, it teleports him and the others the other part of the hallway.)

Pumbaa: Whoa! It teleported all of us!

Doug: That was cool!

(Wallace used the teleport power again as him and the others teleported to the other 2 parts of the hallway. As they reached the final part of the hallway, the went through the door. They're vision went red for a few seconds until their vision went back to normal as they saw that they were outside in a garden with a water fountain with a statue of top of it)

Penelope: Wow, it's beautiful!

Fifi: I love this place!

Bierce: Keep your eyes open, everybody. The statues in this place are awfully lifelike.

Cadpig: Lifelike?

Rolly: Is she telling us that the statues are alive?

Lucky: Come on, guys. Knock it off. There's no way these statues are alive.

Timon: Yeah, I agree.

Pumbaa: I wouldn't count on it, guys.

(They went towards the stairs with a big statue in the center but it also has a sign in front of the statue)