Chapter 2: Into Madness/Level 2: Elementary Evil

(Once they went through the portal, they saw a large, red, webby wall. Preventing them from going towards the door)

Scrappy Doo: What the heck is this?

Bierce: Malak has blocked the entrance. I don't think he likes y'all very much.

Patch: I see.

Bierce: Go to the ring alter. I can unlock the power to boost your speed for brief periods of time.

Cadpig: So we're going to get speed boost?! Awesome!

(They went back to the ballroom and approached the ring alter. The statue made a noise that made the purple orb glow. Bierce took the tablet and puts it on the statue. Then she gave it back to Wallace and he saw what it is. There was two stylized arrows)

Pumbaa: These must be the speed boost

Bierce: Use it wisely. And don't thank me ---- we'll work that out, later.

(The gang went back through the portal. As they went back, Wallace presses the Speed Boost app. As he did that, himself and the others moved about a lightning speed.)

Simba: WHOA!

Rolly: Wow!! We're really fast!

Penelope: This is going to be helpful.

Wallace: Let's break this barrier!

(The gang speed boost their way through the web-like barrier and went through the door and all their vision went red again. They're vision went back to normal as they looked around their surroundings. They're were in an open circle area. The sky through the window in the celling was dark night blue with lightning shining outside.  They were big pencils standing up on the walls on each side.)

Precious: Are we in a school?

Doug: Yep. We're in a school. But not just any school, we're in a elementary school!

Bierce: Have you ever miss your school days? After all, it was the last time you were innocent. 

Wallace: Wait, wait, wait, wait! I know this school! This is the same school I used to go to back then when Me, Timon and Pumbaa were in Dansville.

A/N: I made that place up. If it is or not that it's actually a real place, let me know in the comments.

Timon: Yeah, that time when Me, Pumbaa and Simba helped defend you against the bullies. *Sighs Happily* I remember that day.

Lucky: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get that! Let's focus!

(The gang saw another barrier blocking the way)

Bierce: Another barrier. You all know what to do.

Scooby: Right!

(Wallace activates the speed boost for him and the others as they break the barrier as they passed a school bus that is in the school. They then entered the auditorium with multiple chairs and stage with a banner saying, "WELCOME STUDENTS!"