✰ Pt. 5 ✰

[TW - bullying, insecurities, and bleeding]

Michael :D - I won't be at school today, I'm sorry. But feel free to come over after school :)

Y/n - :(
-...-

      [your outfit, feel free to change it]                     -

-...-
Yep, He won't be at school today, which means I'm all alone. I don't know, but Mady has been really distant. But I managed since I would talk with Michaels friends, they were nice to me.

Wait, they aren't here to, 'great' I think to myself, As I lean on a wall at school.

The bell rings, meaning home room is over. I make my way to 1st period, Elective.

As I make my way to my desk, I accidentally bump into someone, I don't know her, she has short, blonde hair and green eyes. 'Great, a Karen'

"S-sorry" I apologize

"What the hell?! Watch it!" She yells, as she gets up.

"Next time, your dead meat" A boy says, with black hair and brown eyes.

I get up with my head down and slowly make my way to my desk. I take out my pencil and my sketchbook and just start drawing stuff that make me happy, including Michael.

You start with his head and then move in to his face, then his hair. You leave out his body because you suck at drawing bodies. You add some finishing touches, like eye reflections and stuff.

Soon one of the girls looks over at my paper and says something out loud "ohmygosh! Y/n was drawing Michael Afton!! She has a crush!!" She laughs. The whole class laughs. The teacher just stands there. "Michael would never like you back. Your to fat and ugly" She laughs even more, with a rude grin.

Soon I feel a tear run down my check 'oh no no no no no, not now' I think, stressed out. I can't control it, more tears roll down my face and soon I'm running out of the classroom crying.

Currently I'm in the bathroom stall, wanting to go home, but knowing I can't. Once the bell rings I go to P.E 'I have a feeling they are in every one of my classes' I arrived at class and to my luck, there they are.

"It's simp girl!" One girl points to me

"More like fatty" Another shouts

"Ugly!" They yell at me.

This time I hold in my tears, still hurt. 'I miss my friends'

"Haha! Michael loves me not you" She pushes me to the ground, where I fall in my bottom.

I'm crying, knowing this day won't be short. They keep calling me names for the remaining time of the period like 'loser' 'ugly' 'fat' and 'wannabe' 'freak' and much more