✰Pt.22✰

[TW: mentions of drugs, alcohol and murder]

"No! Don't go there Trina! You'll die!" I yell at the TV. Michael chuckles and plants a kiss on my forehead, then returns his gaze back to the TV. The horror movie is still playing "How long until the movie is over Mike?"

Mike pauses the movie and looks at the time thing "1 hour and 3 minutes" He responds and unpauses the TV. I smile and nod as a thanks.

Michaels right arm is still wrapped around me while his left hand holds my hand. My head is on his shoulder, still. Being in Michaels arms gives me comfort, it makes me feel safe.

Safe. The word I never really got to feel. With my father dead, and my mother a alcoholic and a addict, also a child murder, and who knows what else! She's still out there, in jail, but she could've escaped by now, maybe..kidnapping kids or something.

I used to have nightmares after my mother killed my father, and even more when she killed Elias. I thought I was next. And I still do. Even though she may be dead, but I don't know that. I would've known by now.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Michael shakes me, interrupting my thoughts. I looked over to see his face, he looked so worried. I don't like having people worrying over me, it makes me feel selfish.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine," I respond, sending him a nervous smile "sorry for worrying you, I don't want you to worry"

He looks disappointed "y/n, it's my job to worry about you," He says "Don't be sorry, please. It hurts seeing you sad"

I smile again, this time being a happy one. But it soon fades as those awful memories return "if something is bothering you, love, or if it's the movie, you can tell me. I'm here"

"I- no, it's fine, I'm fine. Let's just continue watching the movie. I want to know if Trina will make another stupid choice again" I say. Michael nods and frowns.

"Hey Carter, Let's go down this tunnel, there could be some clues" The TV spoke

"Don't agree, don't agree with her Carter! You'll both die." I whisper yell at the TV.

"If you say so, Trina, you better not be wrong, or we'll both end up dead"

"Carter no!!!" I fake cry "at least Carter knows they might die- hey look! He's bringing weapons, get em Carter!"

Michael looks over at me and smiles, I smile back

🎲

The movie ended about 23 minutes ago, now me and Michael are currently fighting about what candy is better; Gummy or Sour.

"Oh cmon! It's obviously sour candy! It leaves a good taste in your mouth" I yell, grabbing some water.

"I think sour is okay, but gummy candy is much more better, it's tastier, and lasts longer. And plus, sour candy doesn't give you cavities, and doesn't leave a weird taste after you drink water" Michael rolls his eyes

"Hmm, fair point, good point. But I still think sour is better," I state, I hear Michael scoff "hey, what time is it?"

Michael checks the clock and huffs "it's 9:47," he says "pm. Don't you know how to tell time? You have a phone"