✰Pt. 25✰

[Justice for Eddie ❤️❤️❤️]

The rest of the day was really fun, we went out to McDonald's, yes, I still payed.

After McDonald's we went to the park, messed with some kids, got in trouble with their parents. At about 10pm everyone went home, except for me and Michael. He wanted some time alone with me.

Flashback

"Thanks love, today was amazing" Michael caressed my cheek. I melted into his touch.
"Anytime Mikey, happy birthday" I smile, wrapping my arms around his torso.
"Let's go to the swings, shall we?" He suggests, taking my hand in mine and leading me to the swings. His accent stands out more as he says that.
Luckily, I brought my AirPods "music?" I ask, Michael doesn't respond, instead he nods.
I give him the left AirPods and I use the right one. I go on my phone and turn on the song 'Don't stop me now' by Queen because I know Mike likes Queen
"Good choice" Michael speaks, patting my shoulder. I giggle
"Thanks" I pat shoulder as well.
Silence. Crickets chirping, Birds singing m, and the sound of metal swing back and forth
"Babe, what do you want to be when your older?" Michael asks, breaking the silence.
"d/j (dream job) sounds really cool and fun," I respond "what about you?"
Michael thinks for a second, then starts speaking "Honestly, I'm not sure. I want to be in a band"
I smile "that's cool, I'll definitely be your biggest fan. What instrument?" I say
"Guitar or Drums," He replies "I'm pretty good at both of them"
I giggle "I bet" He smiles and I smile back. A cold wind flows past us, making me shiver. 'Enter Sandman' by Metallica comes on. "I love this song" Michael hums along to the song.
I laugh. Michael stands up and takes my hand "lets go. You seem cold" Michael puts his jacket over me and plants a kiss on my forehead.

Flashback end

Currently, Me and Michael are cuddling in my apartment watching movies "What's on your mind, love?" Michaels accent sticks out. I look over at him and smile

"Yeah I'm fine" I snuggle closer to his chest and he moves his arm down to my waist, he plants a kiss on my forehead and lifts me up bridal style and walks me to my room.

"You look tired, imma head home now. G'night darling" He kisses me, and of course I kiss back.

He pulls away this time "Love you" I say

"Love you to" He smiles.

He walks out if my room and turns my light off, he makes sure to close the door as he leaves. I hear him close the front door.

In the morning

I wake up at 6am to get ready for school.

(Outfit)

I grab my rainbow long sleeved shirt and my jeans and add a belt

I grab my rainbow long sleeved shirt and my jeans and add a belt. Then I get my new shoes and walk out the door.

(At school)

I walk in through the school gates and head to my locker. Simon walks up to me "hey y/n, whatcha doin" He asks

I look at him "hi, I'm just getting my notebooks" I smile

He smiles and nods as he walks off. I decide to go to class a little early. I walk to my first class and see a girl already sitting there, I decide to say hi.

"Hey, are you new?" I ask "I'm y/n, what's your name?" I walk up to her, patting her shoulder so she can notice me there.

"Oh- yeah I'm new. My names Delanie, but you can me Del" She introduces herself, setting her book down and smiles.

"Cool! Let's be friends, can I sit here?" I ask, returning her smile.

"Of course!" She pats the seat next to her.

I place my bag down and sit next to her, I scoot my desk closer. "Tell me about yourself?"

"K, I'm 15, I love Soccer and I don't really like music, I like reading" She says. I glare at her.

"You don't like music?" I say, in a stern voice "Music is amazing"

"It's distracting" she shrugs. There's one thing I don't like about her.

Soon the bell rings and everyone comes to class. I look ta the door and see Mady and Michael walking in together. I furrow my eyebrows but shake it off because I don't want to be the jealous girlfriend.

The come over and sit next to me, "Hey n/n" Mady says, fist bumping me. Michael smiles at me and then turns to the girl next to me and gives her a confused look

"What's that?" Questions Mike. I see Delanie's face heats up when Michael talks to her.

"Oh this is my fr-" I get interrupted by Delanie.

"I'm Delaine , what's your name, hot stuff?" She blinks a lot, and then bites her lips.

My eyebrows burrow and Michael gives her a disgusted look "I'm Michael, it's nice to hear my girlfriend over here as made a new friend" He wraps his arm around my waist. I smirk.

Delanie's eyes widen "That's cool. Y/n you got a cool boyfriend" She giggle intensely

Mady starts to speak up "Uh, Delanie, I recommend not messing with Y/n, and especially Michael," She says, rolling her eyes.

"I- whatever, thanks for the advice girl" She snaps back.

"Don't call me that" Mady barks. Stepping closer to her.

"Ladies in the back, please be quiet" the teacher yells

"Sorry about them Mr" I nervously smile, grabbing Delanie's shoulders and bringing her down "Let's not fight, Del. It's alright though, you didn't know" I chuckle