Chapter 1

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: Based on my junior high school experiences.

Anyways, enjoy the story! 😀

June 2018

It was the first day at Orion University, Yiro is assigned to his classroom "B3RL1N", and he is so nervous that he should make new friends. He used to be a graduate student from his elementary school "Southside School". He makes friends with one of his ex-classmate Diamante (who transferred to section P4R15). Meanwhile, Rachel, the hot chic of the school, is a schoolmate of section M05C0W. She is classmates with Luisa, Arya, and Miya.

July 2018

Relations between Yiro and Diamante got strained after Yiro started a fake relationship with Diamante. He didn't participate in the Nutritional Month dance yet keeping his grades as high as he can. Yiro tried to friend her on Facebook but she didn't confirm him so he got triggered. He tried chatting with her on Messenger and it goes like this:
------------------------------------------------------------
Yiro: Hey, Diamante. Can you confirm me on Facebook?

Diamante: No way, Yiro. You're being annoying to me all day. You always stand near my classroom getting attention from me.

Yiro: Please 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Diamante: Nah, I have a task for you if you wanted me to confirm you.

Yiro: Yeah, sure, can't wait to hear it hehe.

Diamante: Can you behave for at least 14 days?

Yiro: Yeah, sure. I will do it, I'm the nerd of my classroom, you know.

Diamante: OK, I will keep my eye on you, good luck. :)
------------------------------------------------------------

August 2018

This month is "Buwan Ng Wika". At least Yiro got confirmed by Diamante on Facebook. But then, things change when he decided to join the dance practice. And this is how he starts meeting with Rachel, she has a kind heart but puts gaming over education. He was like "Oooh, that girl is so beautiful, I want to be her crush". But he didn't have a crush on her until September. At least, the friendship between him and Rachel already started but as a minor friendship.

To be continued...