Chapter 6

March 2020 (pandemic)
It is now on lockdown across the world due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Yiro starts having mental problems because he missed Rachel so much. He tried to ask his friends to force Rachel to unblock him but they said she will unblock him "soon".

April-May 2020
Rachel unblocked him for the 3rd time. Yiro claims that YirChel has "returned". The lies have encircled him, he has to do something or else more lies will be planted in his head. But, on May 17th, Rachel blocked him for no apparent reason, she was up to something.

May-July 2020
Still, Yiro doesn't accept the fact that Rachel blocked him for the 4th time. He tried asking his friends to tell Rachel to unblock him. But that leads to his biggest dilemma. Until...

July-September 2020
Rachel starts regretting what she has done to Yiro. So, she unblocked him on July 12th, yet he didn't notice it until tonight. He was so excited that he has to keep his friendship with Rachel forever, he regrets everything he has done to her. He did communicate with her and Arya more often. He has to get ready for Grade 9.

October-December 2020
After he saw an Instagram post of Rachel dating Paulo Humboldt (also known as PHPlayz on YouTube; known for vlogging, gaming, and music), he starts beating the YouTube algorithm by telling everyone to subscribe to his channel. Paulo then made a diss track of Yiro. Yiro was so angry to start a subscriber war on YouTube. If Tupac and Biggie fight for rapping, then Yiro and Paulo fight for romance. On Christmas 2020, as Santa, Yiro sent a lot of coals to Paulo. This has gotten so far for both Yiro and Paulo. Rachel was suffering a lot of problems with the 2 boys who fight over her.

January 2021
On the night of January 15th, 2021, Yiro was done with his modules, until all of a sudden, he got shot by one of Paulo's fans. He was rushed to a hospital at approximately 10:30 PM.

This has to end this chapter here.
See you in Chapter 7.