Chapter 5

It's Grade 8 for Yiro! But he keeps doing bad things. What's the worst that can happen?

June-August 2019
Yiro hurt Rachel in the worst way possible. He calls her "flirty" because he thought she "cheated on him" with her friend. Rachel was so pissed that she blocked him for the 2nd time and for a long time. Yiro was so mad that he has to hurt Rachel many times so he can get "unblocked". So, he asks for help from Arya, Luisa, Miya, Rhea Sentrid, and Sandara. But he doesn't take advice from them except Sandara. So, he took Sandara as his fling until his problems with Rachel are solved.

September-October 2019
Yiro made a lot of friends including Carolina Grande and Melissa McCain (fan of K-pop and Ava Max). But he has to face his rival, Warren Brandon. Warren is part of the Drums & Lyres band for Orion High School's Foundation Month in October 2019. Rachel was there too. So, whenever Warren goes near Rachel, Yiro got mad and hurt him in front of her. So, he calls for help from one of his schoolmates that called him " brother" named Veronica Radetsky. Yiro was so super jealous of Warren, that he thought he sucked so much more than his classmates. Sometimes, he has to cry to sleep in his bedroom overthinking about Rachel. He even has nightmares of Warren going near Rachel. Yiro needs to get some help. When it's Foundation Day, Warren goes near Rachel, Yiro starts a big fight and even injured Warren, so he got sent to the guidance office. He talks crazy and begs the teachers that Rachel should come back to him.

November-December 2019
Yiro's Christmas 2019 has gone very badly. He reprises the role of Santa, but he updated his list. Rachel was put on Santa's naughty list for blocking him. So, Yiro sent her coal for Christmas. What a terrible Christmas! He would do anything to get unblocked by Rachel. So, he wishes that 2020 would be a good year.

January-March 2020 (before the COVID-19 pandemic)
Yiro would get his chance to get unblocked by Rachel. So, he buys all the snacks that Rachel just made as a deal that Rachel will unblock him. Finally, after 7 months of hell, Yiro got unblocked by Rachel, turns out he was freed from the hands of the devil. On Valentine's 2020, he and Rachel took a picture together. Yiro claims that "YirChel" has come back. But then, it met negativity, and Rachel blocked him for the 3rd time. Then, the pandemic came, and Yiro bet Rachel that if he would win the contest, he will get unblocked by her. The answer will come soon. Now, the lockdown has started, and Yiro started having mental problems.

See you in the next chapter... (but it's gonna be sadder than you think)