Chapter 2

Tw! This story may contain sensitive content for some readers viewer discretion is advised

M/Ns POV:

We walked towards a church that Gabriel was staying at. All the group doesn't trust him. He's uh squeamish to say the least.

I don't have a reason not to trust him he threw up when I killed those walkers around him when he was on that rock.

I walked behind almost, everyone besides Eugene Rosita and Abraham.

I watched how careful they were with there movements always keeping at least one eye looking out for any walkers.

Man even after everyone's been traumatized by whatever happened in Terminus I can't help but be happy that they even allowed me to come with them.

I watched as Mika talked to everyone she could. Everyone seems to enjoy her.

"Here we are" I walk past everyone and go to Gabriel. "Oh wow" I smiled. Besides the cabin with Lizzie and the shed with that one guy, I haven't had an actual place to stay since I left.

"Jesus Christ how did it stay up this long did you not have any hordes?"

Gabriel looked at me. "I've never dealt with them before I usually hide inside until they leave, today is the farthest I've traveled out since it all happened"

I went up to the door with Gabriel by me. Right as j was about to grab the handle Rick grabbed my arm.

"We gotta search it first make sure there's nothing unexpected" I sighed but nodded anyways.

We slowly entered Daryl and I went to the left as Rick and Glenn went to the right. Michonne and Maggie went into the very left room as Rick signaled for me to help him with the other room.

He opened the door and I waved my gun around in it. It was a normal room with paintings of Jesus stuff. I sighed. "Do you trust him now?"

"Somethings off" Rick sighed and crossed his arms. "Rick" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

He looked at me. "If you actually think somethings wrong I got you" I nodded and headed into the main area.

I saw everyone come in and start looking around. I glanced at Gabriel he seemed nervous. Understandable.

I just starting walking around humming bored out of my mind. The others were investigating every single thing in the place.

"Hey M/N" I turned and saw Glenn. "Hey what's up?" I smiled at him. "The mouse Mika has she said that you found him?"

I smiled brightly "Yeah when I went off on my own I didn't see anyone the whole time and then he just found me I guess and we've stayed together since then" I smiled while looking at Mika watching Peep run around on one of the benches.

He nodded staring at Maggie. "Why do you ask?" I followed his gaze. He shrugged his shoulders and sighed. "Back at the prison when you were still gone Maggie and I talked" He looked down at the ground.

"She said she wasn't afraid to start a family" I crossed my arms and nodded.

Rick whistled and had us follow him back outside where everyone else was.

"I spent months here without stepping out the front door if you found someone inside well it would have been suprising"

I scoffed at Gabriel. No kidding. "Thanks for this" Carl said holding Judith.

Gabriel went back inside as the ginger Abraham started talking about a short bus in the back and he might be able to get it running in a day or two.

He has the whole mission ahead of him. His only priority is getting Eugene to Washington.