Chapter 8

Tw! This story may contain sensitive content for some readers viewer discretion is advised

They had multiple vehicles to hold everyone as they drove down the road. Noah wanted to see his home so that's there next mission.

Van one had Michonne, Glenn, Rick, Noah, and Tyreese. They were going to go into town first just to see if it was safe for everyone to come in.

Van two had Gabriel, Tara, Eugene, Rosita, Sasha, and Abraham. Since the incident no one talked in there much besides Tara and Rosita.

Van three had Daryl, Carol, Judith, Carl, Mika,  Beth, Maggie, and M/N. It was the loudest out of all the others. They had at least four different conversations going on at once.

It reminded Daryl of before whenever they would take a road trip as kids together M/N and Merle yelling at each other in the car.

Time Skip:

M/N kicked his legs. They just got the notice that only a few of them would head into town as the others sat by the vans and waited.

He was laying on top of the van. Everyone else was doing there own thing. Daryl went and laid next to him looking up at the grey sky.

"Mika she-" M/N looked at him. "She said she killed her sister" M/N froze then just sighed. "Daryl i don't wanna talk about it alright" he just nodded.

M/N let out a deep breath and put his hands to his sides and closed his eyes feeling the nice breeze. He felt a warm hand wrap around in his. He opened them and looked down and saw Daryl holding his hand while looking away from him as usual.

"After all this time you still blush when we hold hands" M/N said in a low voice in case someone else was around.

"Shut up" Daryl growled holding his hand even tighter while scooting closer. "Daryl i guess ill just say it. Is there ever a chance for like uhm- a chance we might ya know-" M/N stumbled over his words embarrassed.

Daryl knew what he was asking but wanted him to say it out loud. "Is there a chance that we might get back together?" They both sat in silence.

"M/N?" He looked up at him and in an instant Daryl went forward and connected there lips once again.

The feeling of being together again. Every bit of emotion that they had for each other since high school was everywhere.

The closer they got the more deep they went. M/N snaked his arm around Daryl's back and pit him underneath his own body.

The redneck put his hand on M/N's belt giving it a slight tug completely forgetting where they were. "Ewwww" they pulled away immediately and saw Mika holding fire wood giving them a disgusted face.

"Shit my bad kid" M/N jumped off the van giving her a hand as Daryl stayed trying to calm down a bit.

"Its like watching my parents kiss" M/N laughed and gave her a little push. Beth came out of the woods with more Maggie behind her. They've been inseparable since the hospital.

"We'll Mika they kinda are. You've officially been adopted" Beth laughed. Daryl was freaking out on the inside. He's back together with M/N and now he has an adopted child.

"I remember back when you said you guys were just friends" Beth winked at him. He rolled his eyes and pushed her. "Oh yeah? Hows it going with Noah?" She stop and made her back perfectly straight. "He's- He's just- its not the same he's my friend" 

Maggie and M/N laughed. "Yeah sure thing kiddo" Peep ran up to Mika and started screeching over and over. "M/N Peeps hungry"

"I'll go out and find something to eat" He went and opened the van door grabbing his bag and weapons. He walked into the woods watching the ground avoiding all the things he could trip on.

Carol went over to Daryl. She was out of the chair and could move around but was healing slowly. "Go after him he'll need the help" Daryl nodded and got off the van and grabbed his crossbow about to head towards him when Carol grabbed his arm.

"Better not do anything out in the woods don't want ya getting hurt" she smirked. He looked away blushing again with a scoff "stop".

Daryl eventually caught up to him. "You didn't need to come ya know" He smiled at the man. Daryl nodded with a smile. "Wow look at you Mr.Dixion never took you as the romantic type" M/N smirked as he backed Daryl into a tree.

He put his leg in between Daryl's thighs. M/N was glancing over all of Daryl's facial features. "Daryl do you have any idea of what isolation does to a person?" He whispered as he pushed the hair out of Daryl's face for  a better view.

He shook his head staring deep into his eyes as he shrunk his body into the tree. "It makes ones mind think many thoughts some of them are more intense than others" M/N whispered directly into his ear as he slowly unzipped Daryl's pants.

Daryl could feel his hard on growing. He shut his eyes and breath quickened. M/N's hand went down and gripped Daryl's hard member slowly stroking a finger up and down. His breath hitched as he gripped M/N's hoodie.

"You have no idea what kinda thoughts I had about you. You like this under me having no control" the smirk grew larger.

"Please-" Daryl barley let out in a hushed voice. M/N smiled and kissed him again. Daryl's tongue dashing into his mouth at ultra speed. M/N pulled back with Daryl whining from the loss of contact.

"Since we're on a deadline you wont get to enjoy the full package hun but, i can at least do this" M/N smiled as his hand fully cuffed Daryl's cock and moved his hand up and down.

Loud moans escaped from his mouth. With one hand on his cock M/N used hus other to cover Daryl's mouth not wanting to attract walkers in the middle of there personal time.

"Its okay baby boy just keep it down" he kissed his cheek as he increased his speed feeling Daryl twitch in his hand.

"M/N~" Daryl moaned into his hand putting his head on his shoulder. "I'm gonna~ I'm so close~" M/N smiled to himself as he pulled himself closer to his lover and stared at his wonderful expressions he was making.

Daryl let out one last giant moan before he came all over M/N's hands with some landing on his own chest.

"Here" M/N pulled out a rag from his bag wiping it off of his hand then cleaning Daryl. Daryl just panted trying to catch his breath.

"All cleaned up" M/N smiled and gave him a small kiss before they went further into the woods looking for some food.

Time Skip:

They came back to the road and saw people crying. The group was back but Tyreese wasn't with them. Noah sobbed into Beth's shoulder. Sasha was out of it with constant tears rolling down her face.

Mika ran over to them sobbing jumping into M/N's arms. He dropped everything he was holding and pulled her close. They cried with each other for awhile until it came time for them to bury him.

"He saved me..." Mika whispered holding Daryl's hand. "He saved a lot of us" M/N frowned staring at the grave. Sasha put his black hat on his gravestone and walked away as they all left and got back into the vans.