Chapter 10

Tw! This story may contain sensitive content for some people viewer discretion is advised

Everyone just sat around the barn in silence. M/N couldn't get any sleep paranoid of more walkers or the storm worsening.

The barn door squeaked open slowly. Maggie walked in "Hey, everybody this is Aaron" before anyone even seen him they all had there weapons ready.

Sasha was behind them. Daryl whipped past them and checked outside. "We met him outside he's by himself we took his weapons and we took his gear"

Daryl patted the man down quickly and shut the door behind them. M/N examined the man.

He was freshly shaven and had nice cut hair. Clean clothing with no blood and little sweat. From the look on his face he was scared shitless.

"Hi" M/N couldn't help but smile at him. Beth stabbed his side with her elbow. He cleared his throat and stared again.

"Its nice to meet you" He moved towards Rick but some of the others went towards him causing him to stop.

"You said he had a weapon?"

Maggie went and handed Rick a tiny version of his revolver. He looked at it then put it around his weapon holder. "There something you need?"

"He has a camp nearby he wants us to audition for membership" M/N flinched and glared. Mika and Beth stared at him curious. They then looked at each other noticing that they shared the same expression.

"I wish there was another word audition makes it sound like we're some kind of a dance troupe that's only on Friday nights" He laughed but no one else did.

"Um. And its not a camp it's a community i think you all would make valuable additions but its not my call my job is to convince you all to follow me back home. I know if I were you I wouldn't go either not until I knew exactly what i was getting into. Sasha could you hand Rick my pack"

They stared at each other but she still did anyways. M/N held his gun tighter. 'Did Maggie and Sasha tell him our names?'

"Front pocket there's an envelope" Rick slowly went and searched the bag pocket. "There's no way I could convince you to come with me just my talking about our community that's why i brought those I apologize in advance for the picture quality we just found an old camera store last-"

"Nobody gives a shit" Daryl cut him off. He acted like a more talkative less nervous version of Gabriel.

M/N put his gun away. "Got my back?" He asked Mika she nodded. He went and stood next to Rick who was crouching. "That's the first picture I wanted to show you because nothing I say about our community will matter unless you know you'll be safe if you join us you will be. Each panel in that wall is a 15 foot high 12 foot wide slab of solid steel framed by cold rolled steel beams and square tubing nothing alive or dead gets through that without our say so like I said security is obviously important in fact there's only one resource more critical to our communities survival. The people. Together we're strong you can make us even stronger."

Rick looked over at M/N he was looking at the photos. M/N leaned into his ear. "Its sketchy" Rick nodded and went forward towards him.

As Rick walked Aaron started to ramble. "The next picture you'll see inside the gates our community was first construc-"

Rick raised his fist and threw a punch into his face knocking him out. M/N rolled his eyes with a scoff.

"I said he was sketchy not to fucking kill em" He went and sat next to Mika.

They checked his jacket pockets for anything. Rick went back over to Michonne. "So we're clear that look wasn't a 'lets attack that man' look it was a 'he seems like an okay guy to me' look"