Chapter 4

Tw! This story may contain sensitive content for some readers viewer discretion is advised

M/Ns POV:

They were all running around outside trying to find out were everyone is. I stayed with Carl Sophia Eugene and Gabriel.

Once they all got back Sasha immediately ran up to Gabriel.

"Where are our people" She pushed him. He started to stutter. "Where are our people!" She yelled even louder getting in his face.

Rick pulled her back. They were talking and I wasn't paying much attention. I went and grabbed Judith from Carl and signaled Mika to follow me.

I took then into the room and shut the door. "No need for you guys to see them fight"

"I'm fine I'm old enough to understand" Mika protested.

"Mika I know your old enough and strong enough to handle it but it's my job to take care of you and if I can just keep you away from adult problems then thats what I'm going to do no matter what your still a kid okay"

She nodded.

I set her down on the couch and just laid Judith up against my chest. Mika laid in my lap staring at the ground.

Time Skip:

I could hear commotion from behind the door.

"Mika take care of Judith I'll be right back" she nodded and went to sit next to her taking her gun out.

I stepped out and saw Bob on the ground. He was missing his leg. Oh my god. He was showing his shoulder to everyone. He got bit.

I just stood at the sidelines as everyone figured out what to do with him. Tyreese carried him to the room we were in.

"Mika let's go" she followed carrying the kid. She sat down on one of the chairs just staring at everyone.

"Did it happen to him?" She asked with tears at the brims of her eyes. I just nodded my head slowly.

I went and sat next to her wrapping my arm around her pulling her into me in a hug as I rubbed her shoulder while she cried.

"I say we get on that bus and hall ass too Washington before shit hits the fan" Abraham spoke.

"Carol and Daryl are coming back we aren't leaving" Rick started fighting him.

"I respect that but there's a clear threat here to Eugene I need to extract his ass before things get any uglier"

"You going on foot?"

"We fixed that bus up our damn selves"

"There's more of us"

"You wanna keep it that way come with us"

"Carol saved your life we saved your life"

"I am trying to save yours! Save everyones!"

"We are not leaving our people"

"Your people took off!"

"There coming back!"

"To what picked over bones!"

Abraham and Rick started yelling back and forth at each other. I went over and covered Mikas ears standing in front of her eyes so she couldn't see any of it.

I had to deal with non stop yelling growing up. Mika doesn't deserve to deal with it.

"Hey darling it's gonna be alright just don't focus on any of it alright?" She just nodded sadly and went up to my shoulder and laid her head down.