Chapter 1

The air rushed past her as she sped down the road on a horse. The black stallion was running as fast as he could. They caught up to a wagon with lords and ladies within. The stallion kept running along side the wagon as the girl stood and jumped from the horse to the wagon. She began stuffing food and other essentials such as bandages and medicine in the bag when someone yelled. ''Hey. YOU what are you doing?'' The girl looked up and saw a tall buff man climbing around the side of the wagon towards. She quickly closed her bag and stood. ''Don't jump you're not going anywhere.'' The man said, who was finally standing on the bag of the wagon with her. ''Who are you?'' He yelled again. The girl had a scarf covering the bottom half of her face and her hair was tucked into her hood. ''You can call me the wanderer.'' She yelled before jumping back onto the horse and steering him through the forest out of sight.

As she slowed in front of a house a bunch of children ran to her as she jumped off the horse. ''Lamia you're back.'' One of them greeted. The girl laughed and pulled down her hood. There the girl had bright blue eyes and long brown hair cascading down her back. ''Hey kids. Can you guess what I brought back from today?'' She asked as she held up a bag. ''Apples.'' They squealed and all ran inside to show their mother. Lamia followed after tying up the horse, Mouse. She entered the house and saw her aunt standing a few feet away from her with a disapproving look on her face. ''H-Hey Auntie.'' Lamia stuttered. ''Where have you been?'' Her aunt asked her. Lamia shifted from one foot to the other. ''Oh you know just wandering around nothing much.'' She tried to cover up. Her aunt pulled out a piece of paper from behind her back. The Wanderer wanted. Dead or Alive. Award 1000 gold pieces. ''Okay so maybe I was out but I brought back bandages for the care centre.'' She and threw a bag at her aunt before walking into the kitchen and then out the back door. ''Where are you going now?'' Her aunt yelled. ''I'll be back for dinner. Hopefully.'' She said and took off running into the forest with her bow and arrow. 

After 10 minutes of running she came across a waterfall and around the waterfall were some small hidden targets. Lamia started shooting at them and she didn't miss any. She continued this for awhile before she heard twigs snapping nearby. She quickly ran and hid behind a tree. She slowly peaked around the tree to see the one man she hoped to run into one of these days. Her one way to revenge. ''I can't believe my father wants me to marry one of those those snobs.'' The boy cried out as he kicked a rock. He drew his sword and started swinging it at one of the trees near him. ''What if I don't want to marry? What if I want to spend the rest of my miserable days alone?'' He cried out again. ''Well that sound kind of miserable actually.'' Lamia said stepping out from behind the tree. ''Who are you?'' The boy demanded. ''Hold on there tough stuff calm your horses. Just putting my opinion out there.'' Lamia smirked and leaned back against one of the trees. ''Oh how rude of me I am Lamia. Best archer in the land. And you of course are Prince Harmonia.'' She said with a sly smile. ''How-How do you know who I am?'' The boy stuttered. ''Pssh how could I not. You are all anyone talks about these days and it's quite annoying.'' She frowned. ''What do you want with me?'' The prince asked. ''Do you ever stop asking questions? Well it doesn't matter. I'm getting revenge and to do that I'm going to have to kill you.'' She said with a straight face. ''WHAT?''