Chapter 10

It had been two weeks since the battle and Lamia still hadn't woken up and everyone was getting worried. Harmonia was sitting outside of her room with his father and Lamia's aunt. Harmonia was getting more stressed by the day. He had talked to his father about relieving the rule of royalty marrying royalty and the King had agreed to such terms. 

The doctor exited the room and Harmonia stood. ''Is everything still okay?'' He asked and the doctor just looks at him. ''We've made a discovery about the young girl.'' The doctor says and everyone becomes worried. ''Well it seems we've found another heartbeat.'' The doctor says and Lamia's aunt gasps. ''She's pregnant?'' She asks in disbelief. ''Yes you are correct. I'll leave you to it.'' The doctor says before quickly leaving.

 The adults just stare at Harmonia confused as to how this could have happened before the King gasped. ''You idiot you got her pregnant.'' He said while Harmonia's head snapped up to his father's. ''How the hell you know that?'' He asks sceptical. ''Because during her court trial she said that you guys had sex.'' He clarified and Harmonia made and 'ooh' face. Harmonia looks away from his father and opens the door to the room in front of him avoiding the two adults. The King goes to enter as well but his held back by Lamia's aunt. ''We need to have a chat mister.'' and drags him away. 

When Harmonia enters the room he walks over to the bed Lamia is lying on and sits on the edge. He takes his hand and slowly leans in and kisses her forehead carefully. When he pulls back he sees her eyes beginning to flutter. He waits for her to wake up and when she does she leaps into his arms and hugs him. ''I missed you so much.'' He says to her when they pull apart. ''Well I'm here now.'' She smiles.

''The doctors given us some news.'' Harmonia says nervously. Lamia looks at him worried. ''What is it?'' She asks nervously. ''Oh no it's nothing bad it's just that the doctors told us that you're um pregnant.' He says and Lamia looks at him in shock before looking down at her stomach and placing a hand on it feeling the smallest bump. She gasped and began to cry. ''Oh darling why are you crying? What's wrong?'' She sniffles as he pulled her in for a hug. ''We're having a baby.'' She smiles and she laughs a little. ''We are.'' 

The door opens and Lamia's aunt and the King walk in. Lamia tenses slightly but soon relaxs against Harmonia. Her aunt comes over to hug and surprisingly so does the king. Turns out he's always wanted a grandchild and now he gets one.

A week later there was the wedding. The King may have gotten rid of the marriage laws but he couldn't relieve this one. They had to be marred as soon as possible but neither of the teenagers minded. Lamia had asked the King to walk her down the aisle and he happily agreed. Mouse and Hades were the ring bearers and all of Lamia's cousins were there also including her aunt and many royalty from around the areas. They said the vows and th i do's and finally they had their first dance. After the marriage there would normally be a night together but the teenagers had already taken care of that.

When Lamia went into labour eight months later Harmonia was in a panic outside the room. He could hear her screams and finally there was cry. One of the nurses came out and told Harmonia he could go in while someone got the king and Lamia's aunt. Harmonia walked into the room and towards the bed where his exhausted wife lay. In her arms was dazzling baby girl. Lamia held out her arms as a sign for Harmonia to take their daughter. When he does he begins to tear up but quickly wipes them away. ''I promised myself I wouldn't cry.'' He says and Lamia lets out a weak laugh before slowly closing her eyes to get some much needed sleep. ''Sleep well darling.'' Harmonia whispers while kissing her forehead before leaving the room with his daughter and let the nurses tend to her. The King came speeding around the corner but stopped when he saw the baby in his sons arms. ''Father meet your granddaughter Evelyn.'' The King looked at his granddaughter and slowly took her from Harmonia. ''Hey there sweetheart.'' He says and Harmonia smiled. Lamia's aunt came around the corner with her kids and saw the baby. ''How's Lamia?'' She asks while stroking the baby's cheek. ''She's just resting at the moment. The nurses said she'd be alright soon.'' He  says and she nodded. 

When Lamia was ready they made their way to the royal balcony with Evelyn in arms and the king in front. ''I'd like to introduce everyone to the newest member of the royal family. Everybody welcome Princess Evelyn of Dradevows.''