Chapter 7

Lamia spun around and Harmonia was standing there with his sword drawn. ''Harry what are you doing here?'' She asks confused. ''I followed to make sure you were safe but now I don't know if all of Dradevow is safe with a dragon lord amongst us.'' He says coldly. ''What?'' Lamia says quietly. ''Dragon Lords bring nothing but disaster to towns and villages and as the future king I will not allow that to happen to Dradevow for as long as I'm in rule.'' He says and Lamia looks at him in shock and it finally sinks in and the tears start to flow down her face. ''Fine. What will you do about it then?'' She asks the feeling of anger coursing through her veins. ''I'll be leaving on a hunting trip and will return in 2 days and you must be gone by then and I will never reveal your secret of being the wanderer to anyone.'' He says and Lamia stands up straighter and looking him straight in the eye. ''Have it your way. But if this evil that the dragon was talking about is really there then you're going to regret this decision.'' Lamia threatens. ''I've made up my mind. Now get out of sight.'' Harmonia yells and Lamia runs back through the forest towards her aunts. At the border of the clearing stands a man rubbing his hands together and smiling evilly. ''All according to plan.''

Lamia meared her village and when she walked inside the house she saw her cousins inside just running around and playing with each other and some of the other kids from the neighbouring houses. She walked into the kitchen after greeting her cousins with smiles. She saw her aunt sitting at the table with and old weathered letter in her hands. Lamia leant against the doorway and waited for her aunt to look up. When she did she jumped from the table and hugged her niece. ''I'm so sorry for never telling you about it.'' She said after pulling away from the hug. ''It's alright. I know you probably have good reason for it I'm sure.'' She smiles reassuring her aunt who sighs. ''I'm sure the dragon has already told you everything you need to know.'' Her aunt says and Lamia nods. She then remembers what happened with Harmonia. ''I think I'm going to go to the waterfall for a bit I'll be back soon.'' She says and goes outside to Mouse who was standing besides Hades. ''Hi Hades, How're you boy?'' She asks while patting his head. Hades just shakes his tail and spins before sitting back down. ''C'mon we're going to the waterfall feel free to join us Hades.'' She smiles through the pain she's feeling and hops onto Mouse's back before they took off towards the waterfall with Hades on their trail.

When they arrived Lamia sat on the shore and just began to think while Mouse and Hades played in the background. She thought back to two days ago when she first met Harmonia and how she tried to kill him and then she thought about their duel and how it made her feel to actually have fun fighting rather than having to fight for her life. Then last night. How amazing it felt to be so close to the one she loved - loves the most. No matter how angry she was at him she couldn't stop loving her and clearly from his reaction today, actions speak louder than words and clearly he didn't love her as much as she thought he did or said he did. And all because she was told by a dragon that she she was a Dragon lord and had magic. She was so angry that she threw her hands in the air and the water from the lake in front of her splashed upwards following the movement of her hands. She screamed and scrambled backwards and her back hit a nearby tree and Mouse and Hades rushed towards her. She lifted her hand to her face and decided to concentrate on raising the water in front of her. She felt a certain pull and opened her eyes to see the water rising slowly but surely out of the lake below it. She gasped surprised and the water fell again. She now knew she could control water she began to wonder. What other elements can be controlled.