Chapter 5

Harmonia and Lamia looked at each other and they started to scurry. Lamia went and hid behind a curtain in the bathroom as Harmonia went towards the door to open it. There stood the head maid in the castle with a tray and a glass of chocolate milk. ''Lady Margret how can I help you?'' He asks her leaning on his door frame trying to act normal. ''I've just come to drop of your chocolate milk before you go to bed.'' She says with a frown still on her face. He nods as she hands him the drink before he shuts the door again. Harmonia leaned back against the door and let out a sigh and took a sip from his glass. His eyes drifted up and saw Lamia laughing to herself and he spits the milk everywhere. Lamia finally calms down and walks out of the bathroom. ''Mr. Prince can't fall asleep without his milk huh?'' She laughs and goes to sit on his bed and lays back. ''Well I'll have you know that this isn't just any milk it's chocolate milk.'' He says and places the glass on the table beside his bed. 

Harmonia leans over Lamia and they look into each other's eyes. ''Can I have some?'' She asks still looking at him still. ''Sure.'' He says and goes to grab the glass put is pulled down by Lamia's hand on his neck and brought down to her lips. He leans into the rhythm of the kiss quickly and soon it turned into a full make out session. Harmonia pulls back slowly and removes his shirt. Lamia stares. 'All the rumours were true' She thinks to herself. 'He really is built.' Lamia is put leaning up against the headboard as Harmonia hovers above her. His hands slowly trail up her body and under her shirt. He removes her shirt and takes a moment to take in her appearance. ''Damn.'' He whispers. She quickly tries to grab her shirt to cover herself but Harmonia grabs her hand. ''Don't cover yourself darling. I think you're gorgeous.'' He says and begins to kiss down her neck and to her chest, leaving hickies as he goes. His hand trails behind to her back and he unclips her bra. 

He starts by kissing her breasts while her hands wrap around his neck. He latches onto one of them while fondling the other with his hand. Lamia lets out some quiet moans as he switches breasts. They aren't sure how much time passes as Harmonia travels down her body towards the elastic of her pants. He looks up at her for consent and she nods and he takes that as his sign to remove her pants. He throws them on the ground before looking down to her underwear to see them wet. He trails his finger along her clit making her moan. ''Fuck Harry.'' She moans as he continues to rub her through her underwear. His other hand moves up to the hem and pulls them down to her knees and Lamia kicked them off. Lamia quickly sits up knocking Harmonia onto his back. ''My turn.'' She says and Harmonia smirks. He quickly rips his belt and Lamia pulls them down. Once they're gone Lamia places her hand on the growing tent in his pants. He groans and she pulls them down making his dick bounce up towards his stomach. 

Lamia stares for a second before stroking it slowly and taking it into her mouth. Harmonia grabs onto her hair and pulls it when his dick hits the back of her throat. She continues to bob her head up and down. She felt his dick begin to twitch. ''Ughh Darling.'' He groans and feels himself about to release. Lamia pulls off and Harmonis groans. ''I was about to cum. Why?'' Harmonia asks frustrated and Lamia just smirks while looking at him. He sits up and pins her to the bed quickly while licking his fingers and inserting one. Lamia throws her head back in pleasure and moans as he pumps his fingers in and out of her slit. He pumps a number of times before adding another finger. She props herself up on her elbows and brings him down for a kiss. Their tongues intertwined until Harmonia deemed her stretched enough. He breaks the kiss and removes his fingers before lining himself up with her entrance. He looks up at her and she looks back at him.

 ''Ready?'' He asks quietly. ''Yea.'' She replies and he pushes in. She moans loudly before throwing a hand over her mouth to quieten herself so the guards won't hear. Harmonia groans and pushes in all the  way. Lamia falls back breathing heavily waiting for the pain to disperse. Harmonia leaned over again and leant down to give her a kiss and when he pulled away she bucked her hips telling him she's ready. He thrusts slowly at first but picks up the pace as he goes. Her back arcs off the bed as he keeps thrusting into her. His pace slows to a stop as Lamia flips them over so she is on top and she begins to ride him while he thrusts upwards into her. Lamia clawed at his chest as they continue to melt at each others touch. Harmonia flips them over again and pushes in and out harshly making Lamia moan loudly. She could feel him rearranging her guts. ''Fuck Harry I'm close.'' She moans holding onto his shoulders. ''Me too.'' He says out of breath. Harmonia keeps up his his harsh thrusts while Lamia starts shaking from the amount of pleasure she's getting. Harmonia grabs one of her boobs and starts to play with it which tips her right over the edge. ''Ahhh Harry.'' She moans as she cums. ''Lamia.'' He moans as well, releasing his load inside of her. He thrusts a few more times riding out his high before falling onto the bed beside Lamia. 

They look at each other from the side of their eyes and start to laugh. ''I can't believe we just did that.'' Lamia says slowly catching her breath. ''I know. It's crazy. So do you finally admit your feelings for me?'' He asks propping himself up on one elbow to look her her properly. ''Do I need to fuck you again just to show you?'' She asks him confused. He laughs at her confused face and just leans in to give her a kiss on the lips. ''No I think I got the message loud and clear.'' He says with a smile and lies down onto the bed and pulls the duvet over both of them. ''Come on and get some sleep you must be tired from today's events.'' He says and tries to get her to go to sleep. ''No I'-I'm fine.'' She says getting cut off by her own yawn. She moves towards his chest and curls herself into a ball before going to sleep. Harmonia wraps his arms around her and falls into peaceful next to her.