Chapter 3

Harmonia awoke the next morning and all he could think about was Lamia. He couldn't get her face out of his mind. A knock at his door startled him. He said a quiet com in and the person entered. It was his father the King. ''Father.'' Harmonia greeted as his father walked in and he sat up in the bed. ''Harmonia, my son. How are you this morning?'' His father asked him. ''I'm alright father what is the reason for your visit this early though?'' The prince asked wanting to get straight to the point. ''Well son as you know we have a thief in the kingdom and it seems she's making threats to other royalty and higher ranking citizens. For your own safety I ask you to avoid the woods at all costs. Reports say she likes to linger there.'' He explained while pulling out the wanted poster and handing it to his son. 

Harmonia walked along the streets of the town scanning the wanted poster. The town was a lot higher ranking and that meant he had many girls that swarmed him but he just kept focus in the poster. Galloping was heard up ahead and Harmonia looked up to see Lamia riding towards him but she didn't seem to see him. She was wearing a more proper dress then the leather pants and shirt from last time. The stallion rode towards him and at last second she finally saw him and pulled the horse to a stop. ''Lamia what are you doing around these parts this early? And how's your leg after Hades?'' He asked with a smile on his face, happy to see the girl. The girl looked like she was in a rush. ''Oh Harry fancy meeting you here. I'm just running some errands for my aunt since she can't do it herself right now. And my leg is much better today.'' She explained with a smile still upon the horse.

 ''Well that's nice of you. What a lovely horse though. Does he have a name?'' He asked and she jumped from atop the horse which had to have been 3 times her since. ''Harry meet Mouse. Mouse meet Harry. Speaking of pets. Where's your mutt?'' She laughed and Harmonia held a smile. He whistled and they heard thumping heading towards them. ''Right here.'' The Prince said as the wolf came to a halt. ''Nice to see you again Hades.'' Lamia smiled nervously while waving her hand. ''Would you like me to accompany you on your errands?'' Harmonia asked her and she thought for a minute. ''Do you not prince stuff to be doing?'' She asked sceptical. ''I'll do it later come on.'' He said and took her hand making her run after him with Mouse and Hades following closely behind.

Lamia had directed Harmonia into a few sowing shops to get thread and fabric and they also dropped of some clothes to some people who had put in and invoice to her aunt the week prior. The two were just wandering around the treeline talking about random things when Lamia got an idea. ''How about we fight each other? You know like a duel?'' She asked and stood waiting for his reaction. ''Are you sure? I mean you are just-'' He was cut off by an arrow zooming past his head and into the tree behind him. ''Remember what happened last time you underestimated me?'' She asked smirking and lowering her bow and arrow. ''How could I forget? You almost killed me. That leaves me to wonder why I'm still here.'' He spoke drawing his sword. ''Well that seems kind of like a you problem if you ask me.'' She said as he charged at her.

Mouse and Hades sat at the side lines as they watched. They looked at each other with the same thought. Harmonia was shit compared to Lamia.