Chapter 4

''I win.'' Lamia stated as she pointed the bow and arrow at him while Harmonia sat on the floor defeated. Harmonia looked up at her and noticed how her eyes shining in the sun and the sweat on her forehead glistened also. He was mesmerised by her. He felt his heart thumping in his chest and he placed his hand on it. He was shaken out of his daze by Lamia shaking his shoulders. ''Harry! Are you alright?'' She asks once he makes eye contact with her. Her facial features filled with worried. Lamia never saw it coming. All she could think about was how nice he smelled and the feeling of his lips on hers. To her the kiss felt right. She leaned into him as his arms wrapped around her. She let her arms fall back to her sides. Suddenly she pulled away.

''What're you doing?'' She asks confused. ''Kissing you?'' He says equally confused. ''Why? What's gotten into you?'' She yells at him. Hades and Mouse just stare at them bewildered and watch it go down. ''I think I'm in love with you.'' Harmonia confesses. ''No this can't be real. This can't be happening. We can't be together Harry if the king ever knew we were together things could be bad. I don-'' She was cut off by Harmonia. ''I don't care what my father thinks. I want to be happy and I feel like I can be happy with you. I don't care if you're a commoner.'' Harmonia confesses. Lamia shook her head. ''No it can't happen. It doesn't matter if we're in love with each other or not. Your father will kill me.'' She stresses pulling at her hair from the roots. ''My father won't hurt you-'' ''It's me. I'm the Wanderer.'' She confesses with tears running down her face. ''What?'' Harmonia asked in a small voice. ''You see.'' she starts with a humorous laugh. ''We can't be together. Your father will kill me, literally. I'm sorry Harry but it just can't happen.'' She says and gives him a final kiss on the cheek before running to Mouse and jumping on his back with her bow and arrow and riding off towards hr home village. 

Harmonia's hand drifts to his cheek where she kissed him for what he thinks is the last time. He feels a nudge and sees  Hades and he pets his head. ''I'll be okay buddy but everything will be okay alright?'' Harmonia tells Hades and pets him one last time before standing up and heading back to the castle. That night Harmonia was sulking in his room over the whole situation when his father enters with 2 guards. ''Harmonia, The Wanderer is on the loose still and I want to be extra vigilant from here on out so therefore there will be 2 guards outside your door for the coming days while we try to locate them. They will not be permitted to enter unless they think you're in danger or you yell for them alright?'' The King tells him and Harmonia looks slightly relieved thinking about how Lamia got away again but the the King takes it as he now feels safe. ''Yes father.'' Harmonia says and the King nods at the 2 guards and they all leave, the 2 guards standing outside the door. 

Harmonia stands and locks the door letting the guards now he does not want to be disturbed. He tried to get an early night but he couldn't get Lamia off his mind. It was around midnight when he heard slight tapping on his balcony window. He slowly stood when the window was pushed open and a bleeding and bruised Lamia fell through the door to her knees. ''Lamia.'' Harmonia says and runs up to her holding up her body from the floor. ''Hey Harry'' She smiles with a bit of blood trailing out of the corner of her mouth. ''Lamia what happened?'' Harmonia asked her concerned. ''The palace guards. It was a set up and I didn't see it coming. I should've done better Harry. My aunt is probably worried sick and my cousins oh god.'' She starts panicking and Harmonia slowly rocks her back and forth slowly to try and calm her cries. ''Shhh Lamia everything will be alright. Now let's get you cleaned up.'' He says and helps her stand as they walk towards his bathroom. He sits her on the counter and starts to clean up her wounds which include a broken rib and some other small slashes and a couple bruises. 

As Harmonia cleans her wounds Lamia can finally think about everything especially what's going on with her and Harry. The minute she saw him she knew she couldn't kill him that's why leaving him in the forest was the better option because it would leave her with less guilt but the more time she spends with him the happier she feels. She even considered hanging up her title as the Wanderer for him but his father would never accept but then again who was she to get other people's opinions. Harmonia wiped and slash and she winced a small bit makinghim retract his arms and look at her. The both of them could feel the electricity in their gaze. Lamia's arms slowly wrapped around Harmonia's neck and Harmonia's hands around her waist. They slowly leaned in and their lips were about to touch when a knock was heard at the door.

''Prince Harmonia are you alright? I've brought your chocolate milk for bed.''