Preesha is shocked

Rudraksh was in the green room after his performance and Preesha came there.

Rudraksh:Preesha tum.....

Tumko mera performance kaisa laga?tum khush ho na?

maine yeh sab tumhare liye kiya...bolo na Preesha ab to mujhse baat karo

Preesha was short of words.she went and hugged Rudraksh leaving him surprised.

Preesha was sobbing.

Preesha:thank you Rudra...Thank you so much...tum sabse best ho

Best singer bhi ho best friend bhi aur best person bhi.

Rudraksh became happy and he hugged her back.

Rudraksh:tum khush ho?

Preesha:ha bohot.

Rudraksh:to ab to tum mere paas bethogi na class mein?

Preesha:tumne isliye perform kiya taki main tumhare sath class mein bethu?

Rudraksh:ha

Preesha started laughing and then she pulled his cheek

Preesha:tum kitne cute ho...bethungi ab se tumhare pass

Other contestants starts coming there.

Preesha:acha ab main jati hu...I hope yeh competition tum hi jeeto

Ok bye

Rudraksh was still thinking about their moment when she hugged him and pulled his cheek.

he was too happy that day.

Rudraksh was called on the stage again.

This time he was called to uplift the trophy of the talent hunt competition.

All hooted for Rudraksh but the loudest was Preesha. She was overjoyed.

Rudraksh:yeh award uske naam hai jiske vajah se maine yeh competition mein part liya.mera award Preesha ke naam.

All cheered for him.and their day ended well.

From the next day Rudraksh started gaining popularity in college. 

He made new friends and many even wanted to learn music from him.

Rudra:thanks Preesha agar tum mujhe competion mein part lene nahi bolti to shayad mere itne friends nahi bante.

Preesha:thanks apni friendship nibhane ke liye aur meri baat mane ke liye.

Some days passed and everything went smoothly.

Rudraksh made more and more friends and Preesha was happy seeing him happy.

Rudraksh still took tutions from Preesha. Though he was able to understand his subjects now but in order to spend some quality time with her he did this.and Preesha was aware of it too but she didn't mind giving tutions cause she enjoyed ride to her home with him in his car.

One day after their class finished they were going to start their extra study but one girl came there and interrupted them.

Hey !rudraksh if you don't mind kya tum mujhe guitar bajana sikhaoge?

Rudra:abhi?nahi main abhi busy hu...

Preesha:it's ok Rudra hum tution kal kar lenge.tum ruko main ghar jati hu.

Rudra:par tum ghar kese jaogi

Preesha:maya hogi bahar shayad usi ke sath chali jaungi.

Rudra:par

Preesha:bye!

She went outside but Maya had already left.she had no option but to go alone.

She was trying to hault an auto but some eve teasers came and blocked her path.

They were asking her to come with them.one of them held her hand

Preesha was trying to free herself but it was of no use they were too powerful in front of her.

She was pleading for her freedom but they didn't pay heed to her.

Only one came forward to rescue her

But he was not among the goons he was Rudraksh.

He freed her hand from them.

Rudraksh:chale jao tumlog yaha se ise pehle tumlog ke sath kuch bura ho jaye.

The eve teasers:nnahi gaye to?kya kar loge?aur kyu bacha rahe ho ise?akhir kya lagti hai yeh tumhari?

One of them went and tried to hold her hand again.

Rudraksh became furious and they all ended up in a fight.

The college guard saw this in cctv camera and went outside to help them.he called police

Before Police arrived one person:

Itna gussa iskeliye? Akhir kya lagti hai yeh ter?

Rudraksh in anger:Girlfriend hai meri.

Preesha who was standing in a corner and crying, was now standing in shock.

After the chaos Police came and arrested the teasers.

Now only two people were left behind facing eachother.

On was standing in shock.

The other was standing with a bleeding hand.

There was silence for few minutes and then Rudraksh made the first move.

Rudraksh came forward towards Preesha.

Let's see how does Preesha reacts to Rudraksh from now.

Vote me show that you are intrested for the next part.

Follow me to get updated at earliest.

Love you all : )