Authors Note

Hi guys!

So I decided to create a book for Aria since the De Luca series does follow the De Luca family and since there was no book for Aria I decided to create one.

If you read Ace De Luca then you know it ends on a cliffhanger. Aria De Luca was created to be a continuation of Ace De Luca, starting right where Ace De Luca ended and it also gives a little more background on Aria and what she went through with her past relationship with Dante.

This is going to be my first warning for this book, there will be a lot of chapters where it shows Dante physically and mentally abusing Aria. In this book you see Aria grow as a character and you see how much she has changed since meeting Dante.

People called Aria weak in the last book after falling for Ace, but they fail to understand she let her guard down because she is so vulnerable around men because of what happened to her. Aria is strong in so many ways that a few don't understand and I wanted to share her strength in this book. Even "badass" assassins have a weak point.

These are the first three chapters of Aria De Luca. If you have already read Ace De Luca, while some others haven't, please don't spoil it for others because I want new readers to experience what old readers have experienced when reading.

Aria De Luca will not be published on Wattpad, only on Amazon, Kindle Unlimited, & soon Barnes & Nobles.

Love you all and thank you for the millions and millions amount of support you all have shown me. I am truly grateful.

jaclin marie 🤍

Copyright
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain mother no commercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission, request to write to the publisher.

Started: July 14, 2021
Finished: August 2, 2022
Fully Edited: May 26, 2022
Published: June 12, 2022